Tx. Indigo - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 06-14-2015, 09:49 PM   #11
mandoman70
Tx Indigo

I have bought several snakes from Black Pearl Reptiles. All are beautiful, healthy, and I love them. I'm extremely happy that I purchased from Black Pearl. John Michels is also top notch, and I'll continue business with him in the future as well.

Keep it up Black Pearl!!

Mandoman70

Old 06-15-2015, 09:45 AM   #12
soooeee
Illegal

Texas indigos are protected by STATE laws only. You are allowed to keep them if you bought them from out of state, but under the new 2005 laws - you cannot ever breed, sell, barter, loan or transfer ownership of them. I suspect this person has collected them and sees how much they sell for or they are trying to set someone up for a sting. This is typical of the low lifes at TP&W. It is not worth the risk!

Old 06-15-2015, 10:34 AM   #13
Joshus Brito
That's wired I never actually seen some one eles from Texas speak so strongly about texas
Lol
There's plenty of other states buddy,,,
But is funny how you all speculat ,,,
I have a job, So I can't kept going back and forth with you guy,
Have a good day
bit I never heared of a sting operation for any type of snake,
Texas has bigger problems to worry about,,,,lol
I love Texas what about you all!!
Lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2015, 12:59 PM   #14
tim brophy
I love Texas. It is an incredible state. But if you are from Texas and are selling Texas indigos, it is illegal. You might be wise to pull this old add. The resource agencies do set up sting operations via the internet. It is very easy to do, at virtually no cost to them.

Old 06-15-2015, 02:54 PM   #15
hhmoore
That's enough commentary, please. The information has been posted, no need for further discussion.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:11 AM   #16
soooeee
What is....

Karma on here?

Old 06-18-2015, 12:42 PM   #17
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by soooeee View Post
Karma on here?
This thread might help you:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=338061

Please note, responses to classifieds ads should be limited to inquiries or questions about the ad itself. General questions about how this site works should be posted in the feedback discussion forum.
Thank you.

Old 06-27-2015, 12:26 PM   #18
bobassetto
State protected

My friend is correct....Texas indigos are protected in Texas..... In fact it is extremely difficult to get a possession permit......UNLESS..... Perhaps you have Easters and calling them Texas because that's your home state????...... I can understand that you might make that error..... We're just trying to give you heads up...... In fact I'm surprised you weren't contacted by Texas Parks and wildlife..... Undercover just to jam you up......if you were to export true Texas indigos .... That evolves into a federal offense...... It sure would make some agent's month.......and get your name on varicose memos....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!