For Sale Adult male blue tree, sub-adult female green tree, adult male kordensis monitors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 05-30-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
Wally420
Talking Adult male blue tree, sub-adult female green tree, adult male kordensis monitors

All three are CB, extremely healthy and tame. They all live in the same big enclosure and get along just fine. They eat pinky mice, ground turkey and gizzards, fresh oysters, eggs, and moist cat food occasionally. I'm not trying to breed them, but the green tree maybe pregnant by either the blue or kordensis. I've seen them lock up. I've had them as pets, so they are really friendly, they will let you hold them and pet their heads.

Separately, the prices are:
$550.00 for the adult male blue tree monitor
$400 for the adult female green tree monitor
$600 for the sub-adult male kordensis tree monitor

However if you would like all three you can also have the enclosure with them. Everything for $1500.00. Due to a job loss I wont be able to take care of them anymore so I must find them new homes asap. Local pick up only. I will not ship, sorry. I have beautiful pictures I just took, but I cant get them to upload, so message me if your interested or email me at shannamk@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!