will trade for ball pythons and blood pythons . . . - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 09:52 PM   #1
themselves
Exclamation will trade for ball pythons and blood pythons . . .

hey,

ive got a few things ive been meaning to sell or get out of the house to make room for more snakes, im willing to trade some of these things for ball pythons or blood/short tail pythons. i have a small television, screen maybe about 12 or so inches, a big screen tv, really big, old but still good. an iowa stereo few years old, still puts out good sound. alot of hockey equipment, enough to suite a regular player and a goaly, and 3 hockey sticks to go with it, all in still very good condition. a limited addition art and lutherie blue cherrywood acustic guitar. only needs new strings. and a kitana and a limited addition sword of darkness I. big screen tv and hockey equipment for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. everything else can be shipped. and if you dont have any bloods or balls make me an offer. if interested call my cell at 504 451 6198 or email me at jeffkrementz@charter.net thanks in advance.

jeff
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2005, 04:33 PM   #2
themselves
still have alot of this stuff

Hey ive still got alot of this stuff still looking to get rid of it i also have a paintball gun including:

gun
hopper
2 mask
20oz CO2 tank 9ozCO2 tank
barrel cleaner
1,200 paint balls
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2005, 04:34 PM   #3
themselves
This is what else i have

big screen tv, (local pick up only)
smaller tv 12inches i think
iowa stereo
alot of hockey equipment
art and lutherie limited addition blue cherrywood guitar
kitana & limited addition sword of darkness I
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2005, 04:35 PM   #4
themselves
if you like golf ive also got like 3 caddys full of clubs too. let me kno if your interested
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-03-2005, 06:52 PM   #5
themselves
still got it all

still up for grabs come and get it. need to make space for more cages, and more stuff.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2005, 05:56 PM   #6
themselves
still got this stuff

just bringin it back to the top
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-29-2005, 01:12 PM   #7
themselves
still lookin to make space for this stuff.

call me

504 451 6198
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2006, 03:03 AM   #8
arkansasmastifflady
Hi Jeff,
I have 3 Burmese Pythons. 2 Albino females and 1 Red Blood Male(6 months old). Am interested in your guitar? I just purchased these with the intention of raising some nice Morphs, but have decided they're going to be to large for me to handle as I'm just 5'6" and 110 soaking wet...Think I'm going to stick to the Boa's and the Ball Pythons, even though I love the Burms. lol Warmest Regards, Trudy
tkordsmeier@tcworks.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread