New person - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-17-2005, 09:03 PM   #1
Bella17
New person

Hey everyone, im trying to figure out where to post questions and such. Im getting a ball pretty soon here, and i was going to go through BHB enterprise. iv herd some good stuff about them. I was wondering if Anyone new anything about them or had gotten any snakes from them?
Michelle

Old 11-17-2005, 09:07 PM   #2
Lucille
Michelle, Welcome!! There are two ways you can find info: Do a search for the name, you will see a 'search' function on the green bar at the top of the page. Or, you can become a contributing member and post a query on the Board of Inquiry.
Hope you find a nice BP, and welcome!

Old 11-17-2005, 09:53 PM   #3
Bella17
Hey thanks Lucille, i just checked it out and got alot of good info. this place is pretty informative

Old 11-17-2005, 09:59 PM   #4
Cat_72
If you search the right place, or ask the right questions, you can usually find out just about anything ya want to know around here, lol.....just be careful, as many have found, Ball Pythons can become an addiction.....

Welcome to Fauna, Michelle.

Old 11-17-2005, 10:01 PM   #5
Bella17
As much as id LOVE it to become an addiction, my pocket change and college money wont let it..Bummer...maybe one day!

Old 11-18-2005, 05:35 AM   #6
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
just be careful, as many have found, Ball Pythons can become an addiction.....

No kidding! These guys should come with warning labels - how irresponsible of the breeders! LOL

I can't even go to sleep at night any more, my mind racing with ball pythons and my little hobbyist dreams and fantasies for breeding (I'd just be happy to make enough money for vacations, and I plan to do it the long way, by getting into hets).

Started with one little import and by next summer I will (God willing) have:

0.2.0 (maybe 3) normal females
1.0.0 100% het pied
1.0.0 100% hypo
0.0.1 normal (hopefully by then I'll know for sure).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!