fruit flys wanted ASAP!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:05 AM   #1
roostergod
fruit flys wanted ASAP!!

I'm looking for someone that has fruitflys, I live in Puerto Rico and all the sites online don't want to send here, if u will send them and are good seller n not rip me off first I'll get one culture from u and if all is well when they get here I will but a HUGE amount of them please let me know how much they r and how much for shipping, for the fly don't contact me if ur going to say they r alot of money for one culture, if the price is reasonable they I'll buy some, please email me as I do not come on here much, finalfantasyx666@Hotmail.com is where u can get a hold of me, the zip code n that will be below so u can let me know how much the shipping will be,

Thank you VERY much for ur time.

Erik
Quebradilla,Puerto Rico 00678
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!