A rather unusual inquiry (need help) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:55 PM   #1
KNOBTAIL
A rather unusual inquiry (need help)

I had a Pilbara monitor up for sale at Kingsnake in Nov. I was approached through email by JOSH KLARSFELD who indicated his interest. He agreed to call me with his credit card information and he did! This was on the 17th of Nov. $ 600. was credited to my account and I agreed to pick up the overnight via FEDEX.

He asked me to hold the monitor as he was moving to a new location. I agreed. But indicated that Dec was difficult to ship. He assured me that he would get back to me shortly . I finally heard from him by email around the middle of Dec. (this was after several email attempts.) I had no phone # to contact him prior to that.

He sent me an email telling me that he was in Vale Colorado skiing, and that he apologized for the delay but he wanted to know if I would hold the monitor till after the new year. I had no intentions of shipping in Dec anyway, so I told him the 8th of Jan its going!

He provided me with his new address and a phone # (cell). I emailed him with the tracking information from FEDEX, and he has not replied to weather information which I requested.! I have tried calling him on his cell several times. Only once did I get through to leave a message that the monitor is being shipped on the 8th and please make sure someone is their to accept the package.

Since then, everytime I have called, I receive a recorded message that "no calls are being accepted at this time" I have tried at least 10 times within the last couple of days. ............ What do i do?

A most ridiculous situation, but one which has caused me allot of grief. If this louse is not there to accept the box, I may loose the monitor, and then he may try to get his money back from Visa. Any recommendations?

His name is Josh Klarsfeld, I will be shipping on the 8th of Jan 07 to the following address: JOSH
KLARSFELD, 2525 N HENDERSON
APT 337 , DALLAS TEXAS 75206 PHONE # 1 646 724 0222

Old 01-06-2007, 03:01 PM   #2
Wilomn
I am guessing that you'll be shipping on the 7, which is this coming monday for tues delivery. If such is the case, don't ship if you don't hear from him.

When he does contact you make arrangements at that time to ship when you know he'll be there to recieve the animal.

Old 01-06-2007, 03:04 PM   #3
aasagan
Simply wait to hear from him then explain the situation with an apology (courteous non-obligatory apology so to speak) that the animal did not arrive when he was expecting it. That's what I would do. He's probably not a "louse," maybe just a guy with different priorities. Anyway, I do it like you do... i.e. I wouldn't ship until you felt the arrival time/day was clearly understood and agreed upon. Good luck.

Old 01-06-2007, 03:33 PM   #4
rick c
I would NOT ship that animal until both parties are clear on shipping days and times. It would not be fair to that animal to have to sit on the porch in the Texas heat because this guy can't make up his mind!!!!

Old 01-06-2007, 04:02 PM   #5
KNOBTAIL
agreed,

I have decided not to ship until I hear from him. I have exhausted whatever means I have between emailing and calling. In both cases I have received a dead end.

Its rather an unusual situation to get paid and then have to sit on the animal for almost 2 months. What I will do is advise him that he will have to pay for the shipping . If he ever contacts me.!! Here is his latest email after I tried contacting him several times. This is the only written communications that I have received from this guy.

"call me at 6467240222 and I will give you all you need for shipping. I was
skiing in vail and lost my phone sorry foer the delay"
>From: "Jerry Tresser" <fruitflies1@bellsouth.net>
>To: <jklar350@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Pilbara
>Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:39:30 -0500
>
>We are still waiting for an address to ship . Please get in touch with us.
>This animal although paid for, is presently being housed by us , which is
>not a problem , but it cannot be done indefinitely. We need to know when we
>can ship and where we can ship.
>
>It has been almost 20 days without any communications from you. Kindly get
>in touch with us. . Thank you.
>JERRY TRESSER

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!