Inquiry Morph makers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
ben sassaman
Morph makers

Only found one thread concerning this breeder. Anyone else like to chime in. Thanks in advance.

Old 01-14-2009, 07:41 AM   #2
rick1
Morph Makers

Steve and Cindy have some great animals and are a pleassure to work with.

Rick Cunningham

www.Rustys-balls.com

Old 01-14-2009, 07:54 AM   #3
deborahbroadus
I purchased a male Lemon Pastel (I believe..it was some time ago) from them, and it is doing great. Great breeder and great eater.

Their set up was professional and their animals looked well cared for. I would definitely buy from them again.

Old 01-16-2009, 09:34 AM   #4
viandy
I have seen Morph Makers at many shows in the area and bought a pair of Brooks kings from them a year or two ago. Very nice, friendly, willing to share information on their animals. The pair I bought is excellent and every snake I've seen them display has looked very healthy and well cared for. I haven't made any big purchases from them but I wouldn't hesitate to do so.
Andrew Via
Richmond, Virginia

Old 02-04-2009, 05:49 PM   #5
Choquette48
Thank you!

Cindy and I would like to thank you for your kind words. We consider it an honor working alongside so many of the professionals we have met in our travels within this industry. We do love snakes and welcome inquiries about what we are breeding or have available. If we don't have it, we will do our best to get you to a quality breeder who does. Thanks again!

Steve

Old 02-04-2009, 06:43 PM   #6
Snakeman152
They are great people. I work many shows they work and I know that all their animals are great, healthy and they have no problem giving good advice too anyone that asks.

Vernon Kitchen
The Turtle Xing

Old 02-04-2009, 10:10 PM   #7
rbchesapeakeball
I posted in the previous thread, but will do so again. We have bought/sold and traded with them, they are top notch, an valuable asset to this hobby.

Rich

Old 02-05-2009, 10:09 AM   #8
Darkice
I am dealing with them now. :thumbsup:

I bought a 1.1 pair of albino ball pythons from them and were just waiting for temps to pick up so they can be shipped.
They seem like top notch people so far. They answer all my E mails and send lots of pics when asked.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!