ROBERT KELLY OF FLORIDA IS A SCAMMER - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2009, 01:47 PM   #61
RJK890
I have never been to West Africa, have never lived in Tampa, and have been married already for going on 15yrs. I am most definitely not looking for a man to love me and care about me.

Kirk,
If you had read this thread before posting on it, you would have realized that I was not the person you were chatting with on Yahoo.

It is nice to know that when you type in my name on google, this thread with a scammer warning pop's up. Why can't we rename this thread again?

Old 02-07-2009, 02:43 PM   #62
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890 View Post
Actually, on my way to the airport from the hotel I stumbled across a pack of migrating Ball Pythons and collected hundreds of WC Morphs and Combo's before getting into the accident. If anyone is interested in purchasing any of them I will sell them for $300. each, for any Morph you want.

Of course, I will need your credit card number to pay the hospital bill before I ship because I am not allowed to leave here until my bill is paid.

BTW, the person I got into the accident with died shortly after the crash. However, before passing away they put me in their will, and I have inherited $750,000,000.00 dollars but need your help. You see, I can't take the cash with me on the plane and do not have a bank account myself. Please send me all of your personal information including your bank account number, and SS# and I will transfer my fortune to your account. You may keep 25% of it just for helping me.
That's one of the best things I've ever read!!!!

:r ofl:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!