Clockwork Reptile Company - Ryan Burke- Great Guy !! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2006, 11:28 AM   #1
AandJReptiles
Thumbs up Clockwork Reptile Company - Ryan Burke- Great Guy !!

We have had the pleasure to buy some animals from Ryan Burke from the Clockwork Reptile Company in Boulder,CO. He has some amazing animals and has the professionalism and courtesy of a world class business man.We are definitely going to be doing business with him again. He allowed us to take our time with payment as our newborn son was hospitalized due to internal infection. He was very patient with us and allowed us to take care of family first then payment later. That's the way it should be with all sellers and buyers, make the deal and honor it to the fullest. If anyone comes across his stock, you will not have to think twice about purchasing some of the finest quality from him. Thanks Ryan !!

[url=http://www.ClockworkReptile.com]

Anthony and Jill
A and J Reptiles

Old 02-24-2007, 04:41 AM   #2
ArkValRep
Talking Clockwork Reptile - Ryan Burke

I recently purchased a nice pair of Suriname Redtail Boas from Ryan. I initially had some logistics challenges that delayed the sale a few days and he was very understanding. He was quick to reply to my e-mails and did a great job packing the animals. I would do business with him again in the future without any reservations.

Old 09-06-2007, 03:53 PM   #3
dsirkle
I recently made a purchase of a pair of shctb leopard geckos from Ryan at Clockwork Reptiles. Very nice healthy good looking animals.Good professional communication and shipping. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Old 09-06-2007, 07:46 PM   #4
Gary Schiavino
Ryan at Clockwork

I also recently purchased animals from Ryan, and everything was excellent!
Excellent animals and excellent service.

Don't hesitate to deal with him!

Gary Schiavino
New Jersey

Old 09-08-2007, 11:15 AM   #5
riverboy
Thumbs up!

I've done a fair amount of business with Ryan including breeding loans and purchasing animals. He's a wonderful person to deal with. I've also been in his collection many times and his animals are beautiful and well cared for.

Jason Stevens
Chondrolorado

Old 12-12-2007, 08:29 PM   #6
SPJ
Excellent to deal with.

Great prices, great animals, great packaging, and most of all great communication.

Thumbs up to Ryan!

Old 12-13-2007, 02:03 PM   #7
Mangshan
Hello Everyone,

Living in here Colorado, I have known Ryan for several years.
He is a really good guy. You can count on Ryan to treat you right.
Great animals and wonderful service!
Take care,
Harlin Wall - WALL TO WALL REPTILES!
970-245-7611
970-255-9255

Old 06-03-2008, 11:31 AM   #8
reptile_ryan
I just received my albino het. anery boa today from Ryan Burke of Clockwork Reptile Company. He has been great to work with, and the boa looks great. His replies to emails have been prompt, and all questions have been answered quickly. I definitely recommend doing business with Clockwork Reptile Company to anyone, as I am sure I will do business with them again.

Ryan Fisher

Old 12-03-2008, 10:57 AM   #9
blueeyezlatino
i just purchased a pair of colombian boa constrictors 100% het for snow (anery/albino) and ryan was VERY helpful, answered my emails promptly and answered all of my questions as well as sent me addition photos of the animals, and papers gaurenteeing the genetics on the snakes.

not only did the snakes arrive when he said they would, but they also arrived safe and well packaged. (Considering it's 50 degrees today here in S.Fl and it is much colder in Colorado where his business is.

great guy and i would definetly recommend him

Danny Cueva

Old 02-18-2009, 06:38 PM   #10
Shadera
I very much enjoyed my transaction with Ryan. Despite a little bit of a rocky start, we soon got things going and he's a great guy.

My triple het female boa arrived today and she's even prettier than the pictures he sent. And he's one of those great guys who will send a ton of pictures so you get a good look at what you're buying.

I'm pleased with how smoothly everything went, and would recommend Ryan.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!