Craig Kade, talk about GOOD GUY... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
brodie691
Craig Kade, talk about GOOD GUY...

Craig is the Best of the Best!
I recently completed a transaction with Craig, and i must say it was flawless. He was SO SO SO patient with me about making payments. Some things came up with me building my new house at the time, and my money supply wasn't normal, and i had to stretch out payments for a bit because of this. It was something i had not seen coming. Craig was so understanding of this, and it was greatly appreciated. I would suggest if you are looking for quality boas, check him out, as you most certainly won't go wrong purchasing animals from him. i would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks Craig,

matthew watkins

Old 07-22-2008, 01:01 PM   #2
Gary O
Craig is awesome! He has great animals! What did you get? He has some great looking Motleys this year.

Old 07-23-2008, 04:18 AM   #3
brodie691
some of his f3 dwarf hypo boas, and man are they as red is not redder than any blood boa i have ever owned or seen!
these will be for my bloody salmon project, that will hopefully be in full swing by the end of the year or next years making.
they weren't cheap by any means, but quality never is. i am more than pleased with these, and will DEFINITELY come back to Craig in the future.

matthew watkins

Old 07-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #4
Casey Hulse
Craig is one of the best for sure.
He does have some very red hypo boas, and his Motleys are always nice. Good luck

Old 07-25-2008, 11:54 AM   #5
brodie691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse
Craig is one of the best for sure.
He does have some very red hypo boas, and his Motleys are always nice. Good luck

thanks Casey, and by the way, your incubator has worked wonders for me this season. i am going to have to pick up a couple more this coming year.

matthew watkins

Old 02-17-2009, 01:36 PM   #6
Casey Hulse
I picked up a few awesome snakes from Criag at the Taylor show last Saturday. They are doing great. Thanx Craig!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!