ROBERT KELLY OF FLORIDA IS A SCAMMER - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2008, 04:09 PM   #21
BallBoutique
I am Rick @ Ball Boutique, Inc.
I sold him five yes five animals in September.
All went great no problems at all.
To me he was a great customer.
I wish all customers were like him!

Old 09-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #22
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallBoutique
I am Rick @ Ball Boutique, Inc.
I sold him five yes five animals in September.
All went great no problems at all.
To me he was a great customer.
I wish all customers were like him!
I now have to join the op in his thinking! Sorry Robert..

Old 09-14-2008, 04:43 PM   #23
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by herper565
he started it..lmao...now i'm bringing myself to the level of the people whom have been harrassing me..thank you
Are you six years old, or are you just that damn immature?

I could give a rat's ass who "started it." It ends right now. If not, I have no qualms about ending it my way, which you probably won't like.

Now then, I'm not going to second guess Harald, and I'll leave this thread open for now. Be advised that retaliatory trolling such as this thread has the opposite effect. It often serves as a testimonial to the fact that the OP lacks integrity and credibility.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:02 PM   #24
Palm Beach Exot
I've done business with Rob, we did a trade for one of my hybrid tegus.
Rob met me half way. very professional, and nice guy, the ball pythons I got from him are great.
and who and or what did he scam???????????????
I agree LOCK this thread. there has been no scam... no violation.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:41 PM   #25
The BoidSmith
These are the kind of "freedoms" that shouldn't be allowed. This thread should either be locked or deleted.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d=1#post626101

Old 09-14-2008, 05:43 PM   #26
BallBoutique
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
These are the kind of "freedoms" that shouldn't be allowed. This thread should either be locked or deleted.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d=1#post626101
Agreed! Next!

Old 09-14-2008, 06:28 PM   #27
snakeman21988101
I have done business with Rob Kelly several times. He has come to my house, which is 2 hours away from where he lives and purchased several of my snakes and paid cash every time. Very nice guy and easy to deal with. He certainly has nothing to do with scamming, give it a rest. I would welcome his business anytime. He is a stand up guy.

Steve Townsend

Old 09-14-2008, 06:41 PM   #28
Cat_72
Robert and I have had our differences (lol, to say the least, huh Rob?)....however he was not acting maliciously. He was trying to be helpful, and it would have been pretty darn simple to clear up without going to these ridiculous lengths. I'm pretty sure your thread has done the exact opposite of what your intent was, unless your intent was to make yourself look like an idiot.

Bottom line...I may disagree with some of Rob's opinions....but he's NOT a "scammer".

Old 09-14-2008, 07:27 PM   #29
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Robert and I have had our differences (lol, to say the least, huh Rob?)....however he was not acting maliciously. He was trying to be helpful, and it would have been pretty darn simple to clear up without going to these ridiculous lengths. I'm pretty sure your thread has done the exact opposite of what your intent was, unless your intent was to make yourself look like an idiot.

Bottom line...I may disagree with some of Rob's opinions....but he's NOT a "scammer".
Absolutely agree.

Old 09-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #30
bcherps
Hey All,

I also have had positive dealings with Rob last fall. He emailed me, said what he wanted, came up here when he said he would, picked it out, and paid right then.

Sure beats the 99 other guys out of a hundred that respond to my ads that say they want something and never show up with the cash.

Can see where this constitutes a bad guy.

thanks
ben cole

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!