High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2007, 02:10 PM   #241
Ravens_Mama
yeah i could accept that if practically ALL his pictures werent messed with ALSO if that were the case....like all the other honest folks do they woulda said.....forgive the bright white on the blood the flash caught his scales and reflected.....Look at the Bark....in the last picture its colored correctly in teh first two it ALSO is brighter.

JenJen

Old 01-12-2007, 02:13 PM   #242
Gecko_Den
Ravens_Mama, as someone mentioned before all of these posts are in danger of being deleted for not having your full name posted. Add it to your profile and it will show up on the left side of all your posts, then you won't have to worry about it anymore.

Old 01-12-2007, 02:42 PM   #243
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
As to your other posts concerning 'Not answering your questions'.... I don't really know just who you think you are, or who you think I am or what your sense of reality is. But when it comes right down to it I most certainly do not owe you answers to your single minded questions that are only designed to do me and my livlihood and thus my family, harm. I don't know if you fancy yourself a High Falutin big city lawyer and I am some 2-bit street thug in the defendants box that has to answer to you, but I'm not. And I don't. And you aren't.

Just a few more questions Ben and Adrian:

Are you over 18 years of age?
Do you own property or a home?
Do you rent or still live at home?
Why didn’t you post here right away?
Just what was it Damon and Brian did to you?

Answer my questions for a change.

David Beauchemin
Well David made it clear he does not have to answer any questions. but he asks some himself.

So here are my answers DAVID.

I am over 18
I do not own my own property or home. But I do have a substantial amount in a trust fund (just in case you would like to sue me).
I live in my uncles' 4500 square foot home. (same guy who set up the trust)
What did Brian / Damon do to me? HE LIED, he was SCUM, he likes to threaten WOMEN and air out their sexual activity.

PS when you sue me......... you will have to use your real name.......
oh yeah. and you would not want to sue me in AZ. They are looking for you here. By the time you get your papers filed, I will be in law Enforcement. Who would the judge believe? A cop or LIAR hiding from the law?

Old 01-12-2007, 04:31 PM   #244
Art Klass
Positive Vote Pulled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
The following people all left positive remarks for High End Herps on their GGC poll. I would be curious to hear more about why they left the feedback (we already know about Fuscusking and dutchallison) and what their specific dealings were.

Art Klass, Captive Bred Herps, dragonflyreptiles, dutchallison00, fuscusking13, jwpdcp, MikesGeckos, norsmis, OBES, scotty77327, Tenor Goddess, WestExHerps.

Griz
I posted in favor of High End Herps on their GGC poll, but was unaware of the facts. It has been brought to my attention and I have withdrawn my vote. I have never had any dealings with High End Herps.

I hope this clear things up.

Art Klass

Old 01-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #245
fuscusking13
Jen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens_Mama
As i look at more of his posts i find more and more that is just sad and pathetic......not only do i own 2 of the babies from Jim Mason i saw all their baby pics.....but for this link im gonna post...its concerning one of his 06 Borneo Blood Python babies....he just cant leave a beutiful snake to speak for it self he has to overkill with brightening the pictures......now please if im wrong tell me but there are NO blood morphs that look like this...i also happen to own a Red blood python which i think is also called a Borneo or Sumatran.

This is just WRONG!
http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php...15590&key=2006

JenJen
I can say for sure that those borneos are not doctored at all as those are part of my collection I sold him. Those are screamers I got from Brian Taylor, and look way better in person with lots of orange. The only distortion in the pic is from the flash which actually takes away from the beauty. Brian is a memeber on fauna (btaylor) and would most likely agree with me on this. THey are the nicest two borneos I ever saw in person, and Brian is a great guy who I highly highly reccomend with as much enthusiasm as I can muster. He even held those for me for a month while I was moving before I got them. As for the other post of yours I have no clue, but the borneos are way better than that pic demonstrates, pure orange around the face and surrounding parts of their patterns. Not trying to argue, but being that I owned those snakes I know exactly what they looked like. Take care, Dan.

Old 01-12-2007, 06:00 PM   #246
Ravens_Mama
The part i was commenting on about the bloods is the White...also like i said correct me if i was wrong because in all the hours of research and thousands of pics ive seen of bloods ive never seen that BRIGHT white. Personally ive seen better but just like in burms everyones tastes in bloods varies...to each his own...i like the red red and albino colors more then like the ones pictured or the black....they are just Dull and remind me to much of a Ball.

Did i fill out everything right??? or do i still need to edit something? please be specific im new to these forums

Old 01-12-2007, 08:17 PM   #247
GinoInDaBronx
damon found again!

Here is a little 411 for you, dan. At point you mention something to the effect 'that it is not like damon is an axe-murderer or something.' Here, you are partially correct. damon is in fact a CONVICTED MURDERER (I just dont know what he did it with). Dont believe me? Go and read the brian smith thread.

He is also a kidnapper and maker of terroristic threats. Why am I not afraid of any potential reprisals? I am male. His thing is abusing women.

Sincerely,

Gino Beniquez

ps-High End Herps: what kind of self-aggrandizing, pompous fool would give his 'company' a name like this? Again, read the brian smith thread. Humility is not one of this man's virtues.

Old 01-12-2007, 08:39 PM   #248
SoulSmilen
For what it's worth, HEH pictures usually look the way they do from extremely bright artificial lighting rather than touching up pictures. I have seen a few pictures that look touched up, but most are from the lighting. Newspapers showing the backside printing 'bleeding through' only do that with a high light source; editing a picture would not make the backside print show.

Aside from that, HEH still seems pretty fishy and questionable even without knowing the history of Damon/Brian like some of you do.

Old 01-12-2007, 10:20 PM   #249
HerpVenue
Quote:
Whether you buy from us or from any other breeder, if you truly care where your snakes come from and the history of the animals, you should follow one rule of thumb. Always ask the breeder/dealer, point blank, "Is this animal captive born and bred?" and if so, "Who produced the animal I am buying?" Now, the scam artists that are so plentiful these days will lie anyways when already misrepresenting their animals. But when a reputable breeder that may be brokering the offspring of another breeder is asked this they are usually honest about it. Why is this relevant, you might ask? Because you are supposedly buying THAT breeders offspring. Often, to get animals from a big name breeder you are paying a lot more for the same animal you can get for half the price elsewhere. Youre paying extra for the name, for the reputation, for the label. So if that breeder did not produce it, then why should you have to pay his or her prices? If you are wanting stock from that particular breeder then it should BE his or her stock produced from his or her animals. If it is someone elses stock then it should be cheaper and advertised accurately as the offspring of another. And if it is someone elses stock you have no real way of knowing how that person runs their show, how healthy their breeders are, if they practice respectable husbandry and proper quarantine measures, or if even they too are brokering some other third partys animals. The short version of what I am trying to convey here is that brokered snakes are, in my opinion, dishonest and downright risky. And you may be very surprised just how many breeders do this daily.
Basically the above states do not buy brokered animals.
They are TOTALLY AGAINSt it.

Unfortunately they are hypocrites. Because they have done this themselves.

Old 01-12-2007, 11:07 PM   #250
btaylor
Dan did indeed buy the pair or 06 Borneo's from me...And yes they were screamers and it doesn't appear that David/Damon/Brian/Jerkoff or whoever he is doctored the pics...They are screamers - I just hate this fellow ended up with them...But Dan is right - They are much better in person...Sorry to hear about your luck Dan - It was a pleasure doing business with you and I appreciate the kind words...IMO - 2 thumbs down to HEH...Nothing worse than a liar...

Thanks -
Brian Taylor

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart