High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2007, 11:24 PM   #251
varnyard
Looks like to me no one likes a liar, not even someone who thinks they got a good deal.

Old 01-12-2007, 11:28 PM   #252
Dave Lawson
I have read several pages in this thread and I sit here wondering why people buy from or even talk to HEH? Several years ago I posted pics of some of the morph Burms and retics that at the time I had, some of you may remember them anyway, one of the snakes was of a solid brown retid with a very wide white stripe going down its back. Well on K.S. last month people were posting pics so again I posted this pic and HEH claimed that he was buying this snake from Beau Lewis. I told HEH that that snake was dead and frozen in my freezer. This man claims to be buying, bought or already owns most of the snakes that I have or have had. I posted a pic of my Black Burm and again HEH claims to be buying the very same snake and said I did not have it. I had Ben Rodgers post a pic with me holding the snake. Shortly later I got a call marked "private" the man on the phone claimed to be David and he then threatened me with a law suit if I did not stop posting photos of "HIS" snakes. I to have fun and to post I pic of him holding the Black burm or the retic. I have yet to see it and I have posted other pics. I do not think we will ever see a pic of him holding anything. The man goes to the zoo or doctors photos but owns nothing.

Old 01-12-2007, 11:33 PM   #253
varnyard
Well it looks like the bad votes out number the good guy votes now 12 to 11. This means David will be required to pull his GGC from his website.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...lts&pollid=623

View Poll Results: Certification Poll
Good Guy 11
Captive Bred Herps, dragonflyreptiles, dutchallison00, fuscusking13, jwpdcp, MikesGeckos, norsmis, OBES, scotty77327, Tenor Goddess, WestExHerps 11: 47.83%

Bad Guy 12
BenR, Bill & Amy, Cat_72, Chameleon Company, Dennis Hultman, Dr Owens, Griz, juggalo, Laura Fopiano, Scott Ashton, varnyard, Wilomn 12: 52.17%
Voters: 23.

Old 01-12-2007, 11:50 PM   #254
Chameleon Company
A request of readers here.

Think what you will of David/Damon. The evidence is considerable that they are the same entity, and whether you feel Damon deserves of fresh start as David, or David is not Damon, it is also clear that David does not want to explain some serious issues here in Fauna, and also buys/resells animals and misrepresents them as his own production in a closed colony.

Yet, he still features his GGC, Fauna Good Guy Certification, front and center on his Home Page, Certificate #150, with this caption under it:
Quote:
We urge all our customers to give us a good guy vote on FaunaClassifieds.com if you already have posting priviledges. Thank You!
Take a peek, and ask yourself "what's wrong with this picture?

http://www.highendherps.com/

He obviously feels the medallion lends credibility to his business. Speaking for myself, while I earlier indicated a choice to abstain, I cannot participate here, given what credence our participation lends to Fauna, and then allow David to benefit from whatever reputation Fauna has. That medallion is this community ..... YOU .....saying to others that this guy has your endorsement, and is to be trusted. I voted in the negative, which is now the majority, and ask you to send a message as well. Regardless of what each of us thinks about the GGC, it is significant to David, and it is in that context that I ask you to go to this link, and vote in the negative.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=77871

If for no other reason, make it clear to David, and to yourself, that the benefits of Fauna are to be earned, and a standard maintained, if one expects to use Fauna to enhance their image. Once revoked, it will stand at the top of the BOI as a "Revoked Certificate", while this thread will be buried. Couple of clicks and its done.

Old 01-13-2007, 12:34 AM   #255
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
I really don't think how someone acts when encountered with a question in relation to their business is relevant, unless they are proven to be lying.
Kelli, I think HEH has now been proven liars on several points.

Also, it is quite obvious that they wouldn't hold to the same standards that all of
reserve for the GGC. HEH has voted on every single certificate between 1 and 161. Including your withdrawn certificate.

Old 01-13-2007, 12:59 AM   #256
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
HEH has voted on every single certificate between 1 and 161.
You wouldn't be implying that they are trolliing for votes, not would you?

Old 01-13-2007, 01:10 AM   #257
KelliH
Quote:
HEH has voted on every single certificate between 1 and 161. Including your withdrawn certificate.
And the point of saying that is what? I've never even exchanged an email with them. If they were trolling for votes it obviously didn't work in my case. Looks like it did work for a few others though...

Old 01-13-2007, 01:29 AM   #258
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
And the point of saying that is what? I've never even exchanged an email with them.
Woo
Kelli, I would hope you would know I didn't mean anything negative towards you with that statement.

You stated earlier the reasons why you would or wouldn't vote on a GGC and I happen to agree with your statements. I stated they (HEH) doesn't hold to any of our standards. Giving the example
Quote:
HEH has voted on every single certificate between 1 and 161.
You said earlier that Bob's statements gave you something to think about. I was adding "food for thought".

Old 01-13-2007, 01:57 AM   #259
KelliH
Quote:
Kelli, I would hope you would know I didn't mean anything negative towards you with that statement.
I didn't necessarily think you meant anything negative, I just was not sure what point you were making. I think I get it now, sorry for the confusion.

Quote:
You stated earlier the reasons why you would or wouldn't vote on a GGC and I happen to agree with your statements. I stated they (HEH) doesn't hold to any of our standards. Giving the example
You are so correct, and it would seem that there are a few (maybe more than a few) others that prove my point from the earlier post about members casting votes for other members that they had never had any sort of a business transaction with. At least one of them stated that he had either removed his vote or changed it to negative though.

Old 01-13-2007, 02:48 AM   #260
Dennis Hultman
Glad you didn't think it was a negative.
----------------------------------------------------

In my opinion
At this point, the dishonesty has been proven. Jim really summed it up well.

A negative vote would be aligned with the same stance this community took with Bill L or TSE.

I wouldn't cast a negative for someone I disliked because of the way they have or haven't posted, but to protect the community.

There is no corporation HEH. As they have stated.

The animals they advertises do not come from a closed colony, as he states.

They do resell animals for others while at the same time stating they do not.

They have an employment opportunity ad placed here for their corporation that doesn't exist.
They have asked unsuspecting members to submit their resumes for this position.

Any unknown person that comes to Fauna and the same discrepancies are found, they would be labeled a scammer or at the very least, untrustworthy. These are just a few reasons why I believe at this point we should be proactive.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart