For Sale CB Young Adult Chinese Box Turtles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 07-12-2018, 05:44 PM   #1
eyeoftaurus@cox.net
CB Young Adult Chinese Box Turtles

These are not hatchlings, yearlings or juveniles. They are young adults from my own adults. Those who know these turtles know that they are not easy to come by and are a rarity at a larger size since they are no longer imported. Many I see offered as adults are miss labeled and only half way there. The youngest I have are 9 year olds and the oldest are 10 years old. Generally Chinese Box turtles reach maturity between 9-11 years old. I have males and females for sale at this time. Note, I do have more females than males available. I have posted pics of some of the ones I have available.

9 yr old- Males are $700 & Females are $800 (pics 1 & 2)
10 yr old- Males are $800 & Females are $900 (pics 2 & 3)

Turtle(s) price plus shipping FedEx overnight priority via Reptiles Express.

Please note, that if you know nothing but the name of this species of turtles I am not interested in nor will I entertain selling them to you. You are better off with one that is much smaller or another variety altogether. I am only interested in serious buyers. I am a hobbyist who has been working with these turtles for about 15 years now. Though I am newer to selling online within a short period of time I have become pretty aware and savy of all the permutations of BS out there. For many it doesn't matter but I have no tolerance for scams,tricks or BS. My best customers up to this point have been those who have a known, decent reputation and are upfront and honest. This may offend some but it is the way I choose to do business.

Inquiries or questions to: eyeoftaurus1960@gmail.com Thank You
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Male2a.jpg (228.3 KB, 202 views)
File Type: jpg Female3a.jpg (289.0 KB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg Male1a.jpg (277.0 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg Female2a.jpg (251.9 KB, 200 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
box turtle, box turtles, boxie, chinese box turtle