is this a terrazzo? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #11
heatherp
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Just Curious~ View Post
*head scratch* I'm not 100% sure on the dates, but I know I saw it on the 18th at least since I discussed it with a friend then. I had sent her a link to your older ad, but it doesn't work anymore. It says you got flagged for some reason. (CL folks do that)
I can say with certainty that you're definitely right about the prices, that was my mistake and I apologize.

From the ad
"0.1 adult bloodred rootbeer corn snake, 140 or trade value 180
0.1 adult terrazzo corn snake, 200 or trade value 250"

*end nitpicking* Like I said though, I'm really just glad it was pointed out instead of accidentally being passed on again like that. I've seen it happen before with mislabeled hets and hybrids, it's always such trouble for everyone involved then.
yeah i dont want to imagine what would happen to the market then, i have edited my posting xD haha, but when i think about it, it is possible it was over a week ago, the kids been texting me for quite a while asking to trade so its completely possible, please excuse my horrible conception of time lol

Old 01-25-2012, 03:14 PM   #12
taxman123
Its nots Heathers fault that some kid is trying to pull a scam. I saw the AD and I texted her on it I wasnt trying to be rude I just love the reptile industry and thought she was just another person trying to scam newbies on CL but I come to find out she wasnt. She is just looking for a good home for her reptiles it happens to much where people pass on wrong info cause they were not correctly informed. Thats why these forums are so great they give everyone a chance to learn and be better informed. It would be Heathers fault if she left up the AD as bloodred and Terrazzo but she didnt. Good Luck Heather in getting rid of your reptiles and I would post the guys info in the BOI so no one else will deal with him.

Old 01-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #13
heatherp
if i could get a link to where to post, ive been on this site for a lil while but i still only know so much, he hasnt texted me since thank goodness, but it was a long arguement, just everyone watch out for someone who texts with extra letters in almost every word. something like this as an example of a text i got

"Heyyy, I havee a breedingg pairr of Green Sided Skinks, theyree 3 yrs old and are proven breeders, gonnaa startt mating on february,"

me "send pics"
"by the way, the "bloodred" is a normal corn snake"

him "No, its a bloodred rootbeer, the guyy at the reptile expo said it was, i showed him a pic of it and he confirmed it,"

me "its not, a rootbeer is a hybrid between a rat snake and a corn snake, and shes not red, shes orange and from the aggression might be a male."

him "wtf? Haha where did you find this out?"

me "by a corn snake breeder"
"as well as vmsherp.com/lccornnames.htm "

him "dangg, then the guyy at crested gecko doesnt know sh^tt,!! lol he said it was a blood red rootbeer, sorryy about that i was going of a pro breeder, my badd!"

me "well the "pro breeder" was going off a picture, if you took it in in person they would have known, so what are you going to do to make up for it being a normal?"

him "well i neverr kneww so whyy am i getting blamed for this??"

me "because you insisted that you werent lieing and that they were what you said they were, you should have made sure before you did anything with them"
"and those are not green sided skinks"

him "omg, i got them from a breeder in LB his name is bryan,!! and thats what the breeder told me the snake was and i insisted about the geckos not the snake,"

me "you claimed they were what you said, thats what you did wrong, and ive heard about bryan, hes not a great person to work with because he does what you do, sell things as something they arent" ((i was going by what lb reptiles only, dave, told me, if this is untrue, i appologize))

him "he knowss wayy more aboutt youu,!! and he actuallyy knowss aboutt reptiles unlike you!"

me "okay sure, you go deal with him then, you aint gettin any more from me"

him "youu swearr likee youu gott goodd thingss, yourr sh^tt suckss, andd youu dontt knoww anythingg aboutt reptiless, im 17 and know wayy more, thats embarrassing!"

me "oh im to sure, you know more? and yet you cant even get proof from a varifiable source that your sh^t is even real"

him "i knoww wayy moree!! andd okayy woww, i cant get prof, i still havee better reptiles than you, go get a f@cken lifee youu f@cken loser!"

me "alright, this coming from someone who cant even write without putting extra letters in every word? okay, you need ssi you have mental retardation, if you have such great animals, why were you practically begging to trade with me"

him "retardation?? lol have youu looked in a mirror youu f@ckend idiot, and because i would have ripped yourr dumb@ss off, youu dumb b!tch!!"

me "hello?! you did dip sh^t, jokes on you i didnt want or like the woma, and by the way, your lucky, my fiance would have fought you, your dad being there or not."

him "wow two corn snakes, theyre not worth sh^t, and a woma is worth more then those corn snakes, fought me for what? tell thatt foo to go playy MW3"

me "uh huh, your a dumb @ss you know that? go try to rip somone else off, your not worth my time"

ugh okay, sorry i cant keep going, my brain feels scrambled just reading his texts x.x basically if i kept going he was insulting me like crazy, but in the end he got scared and stopped because i told him not to come around me when he turns 18.

sorry for the long dialog, anyone who reads it anyway, i know no one probably will though xD maybe only a couple bits

Old 01-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #14
heatherp
if i could get a link to where to post, ive been on this site for a lil while but i still only know so much, he hasnt texted me since thank goodness, but it was a long arguement, just everyone watch out for someone who texts with extra letters in almost every word. something like this as an example of a text i got

"Heyyy, I havee a breedingg pairr of Green Sided Skinks, theyree 3 yrs old and are proven breeders, gonnaa startt mating on february,"

me "send pics"

him "No, its a bloodred rootbeer, the guyy at the reptile expo said it was, i showed him a pic of it and he confirmed it,"

me "its not, a rootbeer is a hybrid between a rat snake and a corn snake, and shes not red, shes orange and from the aggression might be a male."

him "dangg, then the guyy at crested gecko doesnt know sh^tt,!! lol he said it was a blood red rootbeer, sorryy about that i was going of a pro breeder, my badd!"

me "well the "pro breeder" was going off a picture, if you took it in in person they would have known, so what are you going to do to make up for it being a normal?"

me "because you insisted that you werent lieing and that they were what you said they were, you should have made sure before you did anything with them"

him "omg, i got them from a breeder in LB his name is bryan,!! and thats what the breeder told me the snake was and i insisted about the geckos not the snake,"

me "you claimed they were what you said, thats what you did wrong, and ive heard about bryan, hes not a great person to work with because he does what you do, sell things as something they arent" ((i was going by what lb reptiles only, dave, told me, if this is untrue, i appologize))

him "he knowss wayy more aboutt youu,!! and he actuallyy knowss aboutt reptiles unlike you!"

him "youu swearr likee youu gott goodd thingss, yourr sh^tt suckss, andd youu dontt knoww anythingg aboutt reptiless, im 17 and know wayy more, thats embarrassing!"

me "oh im to sure, you know more? and yet you cant even get proof from a varifiable source that your sh^t is even real"

him "i knoww wayy moree!! andd okayy woww, i cant get prof, i still havee better reptiles than you, go get a f@cken lifee youu f@cken loser!"

me "alright, this coming from someone who cant even write without putting extra letters in every word? okay, you need ssi you have mental retardation, if you have such great animals, why were you practically begging to trade with me"

him "retardation?? lol have youu looked in a mirror youu f@ckend idiot, and because i would have ripped yourr dumb@ss off, youu dumb b!tch!!"

me "hello?! you did dip sh^t, jokes on you i didnt want or like the woma, and by the way, your lucky, my fiance would have fought you, your dad being there or not."

him "wow two corn snakes, theyre not worth sh^t, and a woma is worth more then those corn snakes, fought me for what? tell thatt foo to go playy MW3"

me "uh huh, your a dumb @ss you know that? go try to rip somone else off, your not worth my time"

ugh okay, sorry i cant keep going, my brain feels scrambled just reading his texts x.x basically if i kept going he was insulting me like crazy, but in the end he got scared and stopped because i told him not to come around me when he turns 18.

sorry for the long dialog, anyone who reads it anyway, i know no one probably will though xD maybe only a couple bits

Old 01-25-2012, 04:07 PM   #15
heatherp
okay and now my computer posted doubles, anyone know how to delete that?

Old 01-25-2012, 04:17 PM   #16
AbsoluteApril
only contributing members can edit or delete their posts. Also, please do not post this person's name or ph# in this thread, that would belong on the Board of Inquiry forum. Profanity is also not allowed, even veiled profanity where a letter is changed, so please edit that out of future postings.
Thank you

Old 01-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #17
heatherp
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
only contributing members can edit or delete their posts. Also, please do not post this person's name or ph# in this thread, that would belong on the Board of Inquiry forum. Profanity is also not allowed, even veiled profanity where a letter is changed, so please edit that out of future postings.
Thank you
Okay, thank you, is there anyone that can take it out until im able to? since i cant right now, and i did not post his name or number. if anyone can remove it, if its not already been removed, i would appreciate the help.

Old 01-27-2012, 07:46 AM   #18
snakemansnakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherp View Post

me "send pics"

Wow okay now I have a headache. Between the misspelling and the name calling, I don't think I would deal with either party involved. This almost seems like it should be in the BOI.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!