how can i help my boa - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-02-2005, 10:00 PM   #101
monitorman85
alright cool.do they come in different temps like 20 or 30 or anything like the ones on the net.

Old 12-02-2005, 10:35 PM   #102
DThomas
I've just noticed this thread. This will be the only to warning to not continue the discussion of Michael and Steven's deal in this thread. Quite honestly, I probably could go through and assess enough warning points to the majority of the posters for posting BOI topics outside of the BOI to have them all suspended. I won't do that and I won't delete the thread because of the medical advice but I do strongly suggest no more posts regarding the deal.

Old 12-02-2005, 10:51 PM   #103
monitorman85
sorry but that was the only way i could say my part about that deal.i needed to say my part so people would know the whole story instead of just his.sorry for not being able to post in the BOI.

Old 12-02-2005, 10:57 PM   #104
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by monitorman85
sorry but that was the only way i could say my part about that deal.i needed to say my part so people would know the whole story instead of just his.sorry for not being able to post in the BOI.
No, that is not the only way you can say your part. You either pay the $10 for a membership or you email or PM Webslave and ask for 30 days free access to respond to a BOI post about you. Those are the only two acceptable options.

Old 12-02-2005, 11:38 PM   #105
monitorman85
oh sorry.i emailed the webslave and told my part but it didnt show up.i didnt ask for the 30day free access though so its my fault wont happen again.

Old 12-03-2005, 04:15 AM   #106
bbbxcursion
It's nice to see a GOOD moderator, some of the other places I visit have no brains.......

Old 12-03-2005, 05:09 AM   #107
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by monitorman85
alright cool.do they come in different temps like 20 or 30 or anything like the ones on the net.
they are not rated by temps (I am not aware of any that are), but by hours. like I said, get the ones for 18-24hrs (I think they have 3 in that range: 18, 20, 24).

Old 12-03-2005, 04:34 PM   #108
monitorman85
sorry thats what i meant not temp.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!