Good Guy Craig Wyatt- Great Panther Chameleons - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-16-2015, 07:46 PM   #11
DYNOBOTZ
Craig Wyatt was a BLAST to work with!!! Shipped out my baby Cham very swiftly. My little baby arrived today and is super healthy. I couldn't have asked for a better experience all the way around. As a breeder myself, I look forward to dealing with Craig in the future!!! He's full of knowledge and positive energy.

Thanks again
DYNOBOTZ
Daniel Gordinho

Old 10-23-2015, 09:08 PM   #12
Craig Wyatt
Daniel you are awesome!!! You were a real pleasure to work with. PLEASE PLEASE keep me updated with pics!! Hope to hear from you soon

Old 10-27-2015, 06:00 PM   #13
ajr1331
There are nothing but excellent things to say about Mr. Wyatt. His pricing is phenominal, which brings you in. The quality of the animals are top notch. His shipping is superb. He has excellent communication and is very polite. All of the panthers I recieved are in perfect health. I highly recommend!

Thanks a bunch!

Old 11-07-2015, 04:24 PM   #14
Craig Wyatt
Ashton you are awesome. Thank you so much for your kind words and your business. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Keep me updated with pics!!!

Old 11-27-2015, 07:49 PM   #15
kwilmot
Talking Craig Wyatt is my hero

So I had no idea what I was getting into and had lots of questions. Craig took me under his wing and guided me through to being the happy mama of a beautiful 4 mos old baby boy panther. He's gorgeous already and I LOVE him. Thank you Craig for your patience and constant communication on my new family member ... Charlie! He will be well taken care of and I will continue to send you pictures of his growth.

Highly Recommend Craig! I plan on purchasing from him always!

Old 12-01-2015, 03:02 PM   #16
Craig Wyatt
Hey Kristine. You were just a pleasure to work with. Just by your enthusiasm and awesome setup I know I found him a great home for that baby. Please keep me posted with lots of pics.
Thanks again!!

Old 12-01-2015, 04:22 PM   #17
Dca22anderson
Just ordered some panther chameleon's from Craig for the first time. Seamless process, great communication, and good prices! They arrived in cold weather, healthy, happy and full of life! I will recommend Craig to my friends and family! Thanks again Craig for a great customer experience! Best, Dave

Old 12-05-2015, 11:51 AM   #18
Craig Wyatt
Thank you so much David. The group you bought from me is going to turn out so bad ass. Please let me be the first you let know when you start cranking out babies. Because I WANT THEM ALL!!
You got my number. Call me if you need me.

Old 02-19-2016, 02:27 AM   #19
Craigm117
Craig Wyatt is Awesome!

I had the pleasure of buying a Panther Chameleon from Craig. He was easy to work with and the communication with him was excellent!. He made me feel comfortable about my purchase and was attentive to weather conditions on the shipping route. I was thankful he delayed shipping due to poor conditions to ensure the animal would arrive safe and healthy.

AND IT DID!

I will definitely buy from him again!

Plus he share my first name! Who doesn't love a Craig!!!! lol

-Craig M

Old 02-19-2016, 01:21 PM   #20
DIGandRIG
Great experience

I am very pleased with my chameleons they showed up happy and healthy also very impressed with the quality the customer service the shipping the whole nine top notch guy I would highly recommend Craig Wyatt to anyone looking for a chameleon

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!