Good Guy Mike Porter aka bigFish1975 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2015, 03:37 PM   #1
VividPythons
Mike Porter aka bigFish1975

We had a good transaction (purchase) w/ Mike Porter from Porter Pythons. Good guy, responsive and shipped well.

Old 05-27-2015, 04:24 PM   #2
Bigfish1975
Al,

Thanks for the compliments and I look forward to doing business again with you soon.

Mike

Old 09-10-2015, 10:10 AM   #3
Ax01
Thumbs up

Hello Fauna folks,

I just wanna bump this thread and give two thumbs up to Mike (aka Bigfish1975) of Porter’s Pythons. I met Mike from another ball python forum where he is an active member.

So I recently purchased two beautiful 2015 boy ball pythons from him - an Orange Dream Spider (aka Dream Bee) and a Piebald. Communication throughout the selection and purchasing process was great. Mike was able to communicate via email, PM and texts for quick response. (I;m sure he;s available via phone also.) He sent pictures, answered questions and worked with me on shipping. I received the snakes safely and securely in 2 separate bags, heat pack for the cold week they were shipped and info cards on the snakes.

The snakes are very nice quality animals. They had no skin/scale problems, shed or breathing problem. Both are very beautiful and have nice temperaments, making their transition to their new home with me seamlessly. They are currently on live hoppers and are no trouble to feed.

Anyway here are my boys:

1. Ozzy

2. Boq

I have not yet seen Mike really promote himself or Porter’s Pythons, but he is a professional and high quality ball python breeder and seller. Look him up here on Fauna or ball-python.net or Youtube. Mike Porter is highly recommended. He’s good to go.

Thanks for reading.

-- Ax

Old 09-10-2015, 11:13 PM   #4
Bigfish1975
Thanks Ax,
It was a pleasure doing business with you. You're a great customer. You know what you want, open to suggestions and definitive with your decisions. I'm very happy that your new additions are settling in nicely. I'm looking forward to sending more babies up to the Emerald city. Thanks again.

Old 09-14-2015, 04:35 PM   #5
tylerbush
Great guy that Mike Porter is.

Picked up three snakes from Mike from Porter's Pythons great quality snakes and wonderful experience very knowledgable and helpful considering I am new to the breeding so thanks again and highly recommend to all phases of snake lovers.

Old 09-14-2015, 04:59 PM   #6
Bigfish1975
Thanks Tyler for the comments. It was nice seeing you and the family again at the NARBC Anaheim show. I'm happy you and the family are enjoying your new additions.

Old 10-23-2015, 04:37 PM   #7
Ax01
Got 2 more BP’s from Mike so this thread gets another bump.

This time I bought 2 female BP’s from Mike. I wasn’t able to pay in full this time, so he happily worked with me on a payment plan. He cared for the two girls and sent me periodic updates on their progress including a just hatched Black Pastel Champagne het Ghost girl. This is her:

She’s beautiful, eaten 3 times for me and just shed yesterday (1 piece!).

My other girl I got from Mike/Porter’s Pythons is a Pastel Leopard.

Not a problem eater either.

She’s even taken her last meal f/t.

Another good sale from Mike. Thumbs up. Great communication, service and high quality animals. Mike and Porter's Pythons is highly recommended.

Old 10-26-2015, 10:23 PM   #8
Bigfish1975
Ax,

Thanks again for the nice comments. Its really is nice knowing the babies are going to such a great home. They're looking great and looks like they have settled in nicely. Thanks again Ax, always a pleasure.

Mike

Old 11-05-2015, 03:39 PM   #9
black06gt
I received three snakes from Mike Porter @ Porters Pythons (aka Bigfish1975) yesterday in a trade. The snakes arrived healthy and well shipped.
1.0 Orange Dream Pin
0.1 Orange Dream Spider possible Yellow Belly
0.1 High White Pastel Pied.
He has great quality snakes and was a wonderful experience.

Highly recommend

Here is the unboxing video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjY4mACgU8

Thanks Mike,

Huston
South Bay Snakes

Old 11-05-2015, 03:43 PM   #10
Bigfish1975
Thank you Huston for the beautiful male that I received from you as well. I think this is just the first of many deals we will have in the future. Thanks again.

Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!