Inquiry POSSIBLE STOLEN RAPTORS BEING SOLD IN USA BY CHRIS KEENEY - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2016, 05:50 PM   #61
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Eabele,

Info for the Modesto Police Department:
2005 Evergreen Ave, Modesto, CA. 95350
Phone: 209-572-9635

If by chance he lives in the County.

Stanislaus County Sheriff Dept.
200 E Hackett Rd Modesto, CA 95358
(209) 525-5630
Eabele,
I personally contacted the District Attorney's Office in Modesto CA. today and spoke with a Carmella, and filled her in on your situation as I know it, from this thread.

She told me she will find the RIGHT person to give this to, and they will get back with me, when they do, I'll pass the info on to you.

In the interim , feel free, to call them yourself.

District Attorney Birgit Fladager Office
832 12th. St. #300
Modesto, CA. 95354
209-525-5550

I personally RECOMMEND you contact all the agencies I listed for you in Modesto, CA. It could do nothing but HELP!

Once again, I WISH YOU the VERY BEST, with this situation.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 06-29-2016, 01:01 PM   #62
eabele
Thanks everyone for the support. I am catching up with what everyone has been posting. I see get a lot of support! Very encouraging!!!

I have been offline for a while because I have flown to the US to get this problem solved. I am hoping to get the dialogue with Chris started first, but if that doesn't work either, then I'll be informing all authorities. Special thanks to you Lynn for your work! I am gonna send you a personal message.

Thanks again!

Old 06-29-2016, 02:07 PM   #63
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by eabele View Post
Thanks everyone for the support. I am catching up with what everyone has been posting. I see get a lot of support! Very encouraging!!!

I have been offline for a while because I have flown to the US to get this problem solved. I am hoping to get the dialogue with Chris started first, but if that doesn't work either, then I'll be informing all authorities. Special thanks to you Lynn for your work! I am gonna send you a personal message.

Thanks again!

WELCOME, Eabele!

I'm truly sorry that you are not here for better reasons, and having to go through this, and having to spend more money and time coming here. But elated that you're here, now maybe something will be done, to rectify your situation!

PM answered....

If there is anything I can do for you while you're here or back home, DON'T HESITATE to contact me, I'll do everything within my power to HELP!

I'm sick & tired of thieves/liars getting away with their evil ways/deeds!

Again, CALL if you need any help!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 06-29-2016, 02:44 PM   #64
Snake-Queen
I do hope this gets resolved for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-29-2016, 10:32 PM   #65
tlmoon
Besk of luck Eabele! I'm sure he thought you wouldn't make the trip, and he was in the clear.

Old 07-03-2016, 07:27 AM   #66
KeenEnterprises
My evidence was good enough for authorities and never had any concerns, because I do have signed agreement that was fully investigated by three major government officials to give me full release to do with as I wish. I know in end I will be fully vindicated with my evidence. Unfortunately since I am no going to be sued by him as that is his last recourse no evidence will be put up here until after I am fully vindicated there too. I can now sell my snakes legally since as I stated not stolen.
I wish you all best of luck and I hope the WebMaster has finally added my name correctly since I did do as FAQ's request.

Old 07-03-2016, 07:41 AM   #67
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeenEnterprises View Post
My evidence was good enough for authorities and never had any concerns, because I do have signed agreement that was fully investigated by three major government officials to give me full release to do with as I wish. I know in end I will be fully vindicated with my evidence. Unfortunately since I am no going to be sued by him as that is his last recourse no evidence will be put up here until after I am fully vindicated there too. I can now sell my snakes legally since as I stated not stolen.
I wish you all best of luck and I hope the WebMaster has finally added my name correctly since I did do as FAQ's request.
I think the reason you are not putting up evidence is because you are lying. We've seen it too many times, the Bad Guy posts that because of secret facts known only to him and which he is not going to share, he is not really a bad guy. As far as I'm concerned, you are still a Bad Guy and I would never deal with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeenEnterprises View Post
I do have signed agreement that was fully investigated by three major government officials .
With what we know of gummint officials, that really inspires confidence. NOT

Old 07-03-2016, 01:32 PM   #68
Big Time Reptiles
Eabele,
Get a hold of the DA'S office Tuesday, (Closed Monday 4th. of July).

Carmella called me Friday,(I was out of town until late last night) wanted more info about you & your situation with the theft of your boas. Found out during our conversation, you apparently had called their office, because I didn't remember your last name, she told me your last name. (I didn't give them your last name when I originally contacted her)

I'm sure you have, called or meet with every Law Enforcement Agency I provided for you, add the FBI to your list, for International Internet Fraud & Theft.

Stay diligent, GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN!

ANYTHING I can DO to HELP, JUST CALL or CONTACT me!

I read his last post, NO PROOF, just DRIBBLE.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 07-03-2016, 01:46 PM   #69
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
DRIBBLE.
Worse than just meaningless dribble. He is trying to scam people into thinking he is legally entitled to sell these snakes, when actually from all that has been said (and no proof offered otherwise) if he does not have good title anyone buying from him does not get good title regardless of payment.
Plus, he made that one post and was banned again. He can't even comply with the rules here long enough to make more than one post (no big loss ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLRT View Post

I am advising that no one buy Raptors from anyone but Garrett Peck or Eabele. Anyone else selling them may either be selling Pitayas or Neptors as Raptors or selling Eabeles stolen boas here from the USA.

Old 07-03-2016, 02:10 PM   #70
CART
Update on Chris Keeney Raptor Scandal

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!