Info Possible scammer (fidelinengefore) Nfogha Laura Frinwie - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2016, 05:17 PM   #11
Beyond GenetiX
I just realized that the first set of pictures didn't attach and I think the ad is gone now.
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2016, 05:27 PM   #12
nickolasanastasiou
Yes, I removed the ad after the account was determined to be out of compliance in terms of falsified registry. While I do prefer to leave that stuff up for the more diligent research-oriented members, we have more than a few members who either do not pay any attention (even with banned status and in-thread warnings) or like to gamble with their money because the prices were too tempting, so a decision was made to remove most (if not all) of the ads under those sorts of circumstances.

Old 06-27-2016, 05:34 PM   #13
Snake-Queen
So many red flags …

Hopefully if others google the name or number, this will show up and they will be directed her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-27-2016, 05:35 PM   #14
Snake-Queen
*here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-27-2016, 05:39 PM   #15
Beyond GenetiX
For the search engines

fidelinengefore@gmail.com
(707) 983-7183

Old 06-27-2016, 06:20 PM   #16
Black Adder
Nice Jason
This exact type of scam is becoming more and more common, you see it on Craigslist a lot as well, exactly the same layout, demanding all your details, even down to the way they ask for that it CAPS.
always ready to do a deal or even a crazy stupid price.
We have one comes and goes on our local cl for a f1 savannah cat for $300, asking same questions; if you will be their loving new owner and treat her like a queen etc etc.
anybody who knows f1savannah cats knows price is 10k and up....lol ( i have f3,f4 and f5)
I baited her once just to see, got the same runaround...

Buyer beware but this type of scam SHOULD be so obvious to all but thanks for bringing it here Jason

Old 06-27-2016, 08:59 PM   #17
Craig Wyatt
These kinds of people are extremely fun to bait. They usually ask me to send there money western union. So I play along then I say ok I sent it to pick it up. They end up going and contacting me right away. Can I see the receipt? Sometimes I'm able to get them to go 2 and 3 times to western union to pick up the money I never send. Eventually I call them out. Some of them even admit to me and say you are one of the lucky ones or something along those lines. I got such and such money in the past month from your country. Basically they flip it on me and start taunting me about how they scam the US people.
Freaking pathetic people!!

Old 06-27-2016, 10:02 PM   #18
Katie.Shinkle
He/she is also posting on beardeddragonforum.com.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fidelinengefore@gmail.com