Inquiry Cold Blooded Enclosures - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-18-2015, 01:13 AM   #21
nickolasanastasiou
Have you gone to a branch in person with all of the information in-hand?

Old 12-18-2015, 01:14 AM   #22
nickolasanastasiou
They will probably just refer you to their claims department, but worth a try if you can find a sympathetic person who can "break through" for you.

Old 12-18-2015, 01:24 AM   #23
rjimison
Next Step will be going to the bank in person

Old 12-18-2015, 07:24 AM   #24
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjimison View Post
I denied shipment on if after the bank called him about the issue. Once the bank got on his ass he decided to ship it out to me and play like nothing happened. After going back and forth between the bank and their claims department and providing paper documentation that his shipment came 3 months after ordered and 4 weeks after I had been refunded and canceled the payment due to significant time delays, the bank gave him back my money and took it out of my account!?! He told the bank representative that he doesn't have the merchandise and he sent it to me!?!?! I even have an email from him stating that it was returned to him too! and now the bank is refusing me my money. Any tips or help?
Do you have any paperwork stating that you refused to accept the delivery and that was signed for by the attempted delivery driver? This is what you will need to refute his claims that you have it as you both agree that he did indeed SEND it no matter how late.

Old 12-18-2015, 09:29 AM   #25
rjimison
Yes I have paperwork of receiving, refusal, and that it was sent back to him as well. I have an email from him trying to see what happened before the bank informed him that states in his words "it was sent back to me" after he had sent it 3 months plus after the order. I have paperwork for everything and the clerks at my mailbox facility even remember the shipment, they remember seeing it, and they remember me refusing delivery and it going out the very next day. I have the FedEx tracking for all of this as well. Did I mention that he is also advertising for sale the item in question online currently? He has photos of it stating its for sale but he also has a line that states they only make to order so the fact that he has one sitting around when that's not his policy, is also proof that the product got sent back and is in his possession

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-18-2015, 11:08 AM   #26
Black Adder
Then you need to make an appointment to see your bank manager and take all of this paperwork with you , a personal appearance in this mattershould work much better and faster than back and forth emails

Old 12-18-2015, 11:09 AM   #27
rjimison
Yes I imagine that would work more effectively. I've already been dealing with a ton of back and forth phone calls and emails and it's exhausting. Going into the bank soon to deal with everything

Old 12-18-2015, 12:34 PM   #28
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjimison View Post
Yes I have paperwork of receiving, refusal, and that it was sent back to him as well. I have an email from him trying to see what happened before the bank informed him that states in his words "it was sent back to me" after he had sent it 3 months plus after the order. I have paperwork for everything and the clerks at my mailbox facility even remember the shipment, they remember seeing it, and they remember me refusing delivery and it going out the very next day. I have the FedEx tracking for all of this as well. Did I mention that he is also advertising for sale the item in question online currently? He has photos of it stating its for sale but he also has a line that states they only make to order so the fact that he has one sitting around when that's not his policy, is also proof that the product got sent back and is in his possession
When you get a chance can you post the email and a screenshot of the FedEx tracking?

You said your bank refunded your money on 10/26. What day were the enclosures shipped?

Old 12-18-2015, 12:37 PM   #29
rjimison

Here is the email from them. It clearly states the product was returned to him (I cropped my mailing address off the bottom in case anyone was wondering why it was cropped)

I will get a digital photo of the paperwork with the FedEx info after work.

I was refunded in the end of October, the package arrived at my mailbox 11/16 and put on a truck to be returned the 11/17 after being refused on the 16th.

Old 06-28-2016, 01:49 AM   #30
Vonsamhain
I'm taking this to court. He is now at a year late on half my order. Refuses to refund or communicate. And the bank says it's been to long since the order was placed even though I have records of him saying they were coming for 6 months on end (despite my deal that it was only going to take 3-4 weeks to build all 8 cages). I will NOT DROP THIS. if I have to show up to his house in the end, I will be refunded. I will not let someone rob me. I was able to get his home address if anyone is interested since their are so many others who got screwed. Bank won't help. Luckily my father in law owns a law firm

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!