Inquiry Cold Blooded Enclosures - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2015, 12:28 AM   #11
FroggyCrazy
I didn't make a post of my own but I did reply to one that was already going at the time. It took 6 months to get my full order. I ordered 4 cages total (ordered Feb 17 received the last cage Sept 19th). I'd just be glad you got your money back. The cages I got are now in storage. The nuts and bolts that are used on the doors were all rusting out. They could be replaced but after having spent so much money on them and then having to repair them right away upon receiving them, combined with how long it took to get them, they just aren't worth the hassle. They are just going to sit there for awhile. I find the terrariums to be much easier to deal with and better quality as well.

~Crystal Borsch~

Old 10-27-2015, 12:31 AM   #12
rjimison
Yikes! That's just inexcusable. Sorry you had a negative experience as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-27-2015, 05:26 PM   #13
cindy thomson
Glad you got your money back.
Don't give anybody the benefit of the doubt.
They want to sell you something do it don't make excuses.

Old 10-27-2015, 05:30 PM   #14
cindy thomson
P.S If you need cages or racks call Jimmy at Dragons 4 You.
1 352 418 2026. He advertises here in cages and rack systems.
  Received Infraction
Old 10-27-2015, 05:48 PM   #15
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy thomson View Post
P.S If you need cages or racks call Jimmy at Dragons 4 You.
1 352 418 2026. He advertises here in cages and rack systems.

Cindy, this is not the place to advertise.

Old 10-27-2015, 08:11 PM   #16
rjimison
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-27-2015, 11:55 PM   #17
cindy thomson
OK sorry. He advertises on your site not me.

Old 10-28-2015, 12:13 AM   #18
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy thomson View Post
OK sorry. He advertises on your site not me.
I will explain it a little better than my brevity conveyed.

There are sections of the site which are intended for advertisements that match their sections.

The BOI is not an advertising section. There is not supposed to be advertising, even just being kind/nice/helpful, in this very specific section, and especially not in a thread pertaining to another vendor/seller.

You certainly can -and are encouraged to- post positive endorsements for vendors/sellers/buyers with whom you have had positive experiences. The way to do that is to create their own BOI threads for that purpose in the correct format. That would be very welcome. Championed, really.

Thank you for understanding.

Old 10-28-2015, 12:05 PM   #19
cindy thomson
I get it now. Sorry about that.

Old 12-18-2015, 01:08 AM   #20
rjimison
I denied shipment on if after the bank called him about the issue. Once the bank got on his ass he decided to ship it out to me and play like nothing happened. After going back and forth between the bank and their claims department and providing paper documentation that his shipment came 3 months after ordered and 4 weeks after I had been refunded and canceled the payment due to significant time delays, the bank gave him back my money and took it out of my account!?! He told the bank representative that he doesn't have the merchandise and he sent it to me!?!?! I even have an email from him stating that it was returned to him too! and now the bank is refusing me my money. Any tips or help?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!