Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mike's Phat Frogs) sold me a WC snake as CB - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2016, 06:11 PM   #81
jrsexotics
Twist, twist, twist..... There is no point to lie on a import species. Do you all really not understand that there is a certain and very large group of reptiles in this industry that are mainly imported and not produced in the USA? Those species are obvious. Which the Madagascar hognose is one of them..............

She knows that. Hence why she told me she's done research for 6 months about them and have yet to see one for sale. She knows it was an import. Definetly shows in her lack of responding on here.

However, the fauna greats will try and still pin it on me. Incredibly funny

Old 06-10-2016, 06:22 PM   #82
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
You can't seriously expect everyone to praise you for paying back money you stole from someone?!?! I'm sure it wasn't unnoticed, but you never should have taken the money in the first place and since you did you should have given it back a long time ago. Don't expect pats on the back, biscuits and to be showered with Praise for returning 10% of the money. Especially when your on here insulting people, getting caught telling more lies and incouraging people to harass other members and posting their phone number publicly. What about the other people you owe money to? Have you attempted to pay them back yet? If I recall correctly what you owe Tom is substantially smaller then what you owe others, so in the big picture you only paid back like 2% of the debt that has been documented on this site. If someone paid you back 2% of what they owe you would you shower them with Praise? I doubt it.

Pay back Rick? You are too funny. When he wants to have an attorney mail me something please do. I will willing give the address to be served at. He knows what is coming to him.

As, far as Yusuke and his fake blue frogs that I have proven both genetically and in pictures to be enhanced. That's being dealt with.

I don't want a praise for anything. Give proof of some payment and you rant on more and more. Typical users of fauna because it's giving you less to bash me on.

Toms ordeal was in 2009 or 2010. My ex said she paid him. If she did great but I think by his continual posting she did not. So I am going to pay him.

Those members brought on the harassment when they decided to do the same on here to me and involve themselves in a thread that they have nothing to do with.

I am going to eat lunch and go produce frogs. Have a good day.

Old 06-10-2016, 06:35 PM   #83
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Right Melissa

Because I care so much to make a $20.00 profit. Everyone else that purchased import snakes did not complain at all. I had 7 Malaysian mangroves there, several Malaysian red tail green rat snakes and a few other species that were imports. Not one complaint on those. Only complaint was from someone who did "6" months of research on an animal. Posted pics on Instagram saying its shed and ate for her. Then wants to complain about it dying 40 days later. Especially, after a vet tubed it dewormer.

Every animal I advertise as CB, wc or ltc. Stock my Facebook please... You will see.

I have a few bad guy fauna threads. I don't really worry about them. I ship over 600 times a year and vend 10-15 shows. If I'm really that bad why am I still in business? Why are my pacman frogs some of the most demanded morphs in the world? Not everyone will be pleased and I get that. Especially, with the volume of animals I sell on a yearly basis.

I refuse to refund this hognose snake. Especially, after no contact for 39+ days. Not one message on the animals status to a random email saying these things went wrong, it died and I want a refund or I'm posting a fauna bio.....

I do not produce snakes... The ones I get in are generally imports to fill the extra spaces on my tables.

This was a learning lesson for her as well as myself.. Now, I am going to take the time to write out a receipt for each WC or farmed animal sale. That way I don't have to waste my time with he said she said arguments on this site.

Receipts are always a good idea.

I saw your payment ... didn't realize you needed a kudos for that.

As I said on FB, finish paying him back and you will have done something the other bottom feeders haven't.

As for the other debts I have seen mentioned, I have no knowledge of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-10-2016, 06:37 PM   #84
Black Adder
"Because I care so much to make a $20.00 profit"

Actually I would say you do!
And if you can only find $50 worth of gumdrops at a time to repay a very old $500 debt then I would say you need to care about $2 profit!
Way to go....

Old 06-10-2016, 06:51 PM   #85
jaggyinn
OP here. I don't comment that often because I have a job and a life that demands most of my attention. Looks like this thread brought up some history, which I don't mind at all.

Since the post has been derailed a bit, I'll post the facts regarding my transaction with Mike.

1. Mike sold me a sick animal. Her status aside she was heavily infested at the time of sale. This isn't even a point of contention.

2. Mike lied to me and said she was CB. It's 2 people's words against his.

3. At the show, I was honest regarding the snake being my first reptile. If, as Mike's supporters insist, he truly cares about his customers and is willing to tell them not to purchase WC/difficult animals, why didn't he tell me that. He didn't give me any indications that this might not be a good first snake to own. In fact...

4. I asked him if Madagascar Giant Hognoses are good as first snakes to keep, and he said yes. I asked him if she ate live or F/T, and he said only live. I remembered thinking feeding a non-constrictor live prey was a very strange idea. Good thing she refused the live pinky and only ate F/T.

I too find it a little funny, in a sad way, that someone who claims to own the frog business doesn't have $500 of liquid asset. I do hope he's not robbing Peter to pay Paul, so to speak. What goes around comes around.

I won't be commenting much on this thread anymore unless someone has specific questions for me. I've made my point, buried Skittles, and have moved on with my life.

Old 06-10-2016, 07:07 PM   #86
jrsexotics
I'm sorry I have bills and am opening up a pet store. Just spent 18,000.00 on a Mars fish tank system.... Do I need to post pics of those too to appease everyone on here lol

I can have every vendor around me attest that I sold them as imports.

Do you want to explain why you didn't message in the 40 days prior to its death to alert me that there was an issue with it?

Old 06-10-2016, 07:08 PM   #87
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
"Because I care so much to make a $20.00 profit"

Actually I would say you do!
And if you can only find $50 worth of gumdrops at a time to repay a very old $500 debt then I would say you need to care about $2 profit!
Way to go....
Debt is $450.00
I am paying back 500.00

It's a good $10.00 a year interest lol

Old 06-10-2016, 07:14 PM   #88
jrsexotics
4. "I asked him if Madagascar Giant Hognoses are good as first snakes to keep, and he said yes. I asked him if she ate live or F/T, and he said only live. I remembered thinking feeding a non-constrictor live prey was a very strange idea. Good thing she refused the live pinky and only ate F/T. "

Yes, because hognose snakes in the wild feed on frozen thawed food all the time. Matter a fact Mother Nature puts out a plate for them with pre killed mice and frogs.
way to show your understanding on how animals eat in the wild....

Love how she post more statements with no evidence behind them. Just a he said she said contest.... Awesome

Old 06-10-2016, 07:44 PM   #89
jaggyinn
Quote:
I can have every vendor around me attest that I sold them as imports.

Do you want to explain why you didn't message in the 40 days prior to its death to alert me that there was an issue with it?
You sold her to me as CB.

I didn't find out she was WC and parasite-ridden until I took her to the vet a month later. Yes, I could've contacted you. However I didn't think anything useful would come of it. You had already lied to me to make a sale. Would you have offered to give me a refund, or shoulder some of the vet bills? Somehow I doubt it.

If you had been truthful to me regarding her WC status and any possible parasites I would've brought her to the vet that same weekend, instead of a month later. Obviously I'm willing to pay for vet care. That's a moot point though because I wouldn't have purchased her.

Quote:
Yes, because hognose snakes in the wild feed on frozen thawed food all the time. Matter a fact Mother Nature puts out a plate for them with pre killed mice and frogs.
way to show your understanding on how animals eat in the wild....
Imagine now that she's grown to maybe 5-6 ft, now eating rats. You can't honestly be suggesting feeding a live rat with claws and teeth to a non-constrictor with weak venom. Wow.

Old 06-10-2016, 09:02 PM   #90
jrsexotics
For starters they rarely eat rats. Her venom is more suited towards frogs and toads...

2. I did not sell her to you as CB. She is a farmed import baby. "Farmed" is the term used when a reptile is produced, hatched Ect in a facility overseas that they are exported from. Does not mean they are free of parasites or issues as they are kept in close contact to wc animals. You were made aware of this. Stop blaming me for your inability to understand what farmed, import and wc mean. You did say you did 6 months of research.

3. I would have had someone in Phoenix pick up the animal from you and refunded you. You clearly are not capable of keeping an uncommon species.

4. No, I would not have paid any of the vet bills. I get flagyl, panacure, baytril and other medicines at cost and don't need the price gouging that vets put on their clients.

You can claim all you want that I sold it to you as CB. That is a false statement that has no proof behind it. My ads online even show me posting them as imports. You are not the only one that bought one at the show. I had 4 of them. Yours is the only one that has perished. The others knew what they were doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggyinn View Post
You sold her to me as CB.

I didn't find out she was WC and parasite-ridden until I took her to the vet a month later. Yes, I could've contacted you. However I didn't think anything useful would come of it. You had already lied to me to make a sale. Would you have offered to give me a refund, or shoulder some of the vet bills? Somehow I doubt it.

If you had been truthful to me regarding her WC status and any possible parasites I would've brought her to the vet that same weekend, instead of a month later. Obviously I'm willing to pay for vet care. That's a moot point though because I wouldn't have purchased her.

Imagine now that she's grown to maybe 5-6 ft, now eating rats. You can't honestly be suggesting feeding a live rat with claws and teeth to a non-constrictor with weak venom. Wow.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!