Info Spectrum reptiles Barry lambert - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:22 PM   #11
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Do you care to address your indictments or are you just going to deflect.
Haha!! Jay, don't you have some sick newts to sell? My info was public long before you thought you'd be cute and post it. Can't you see when a post is backfiring on you? Would you like me to post this the two similar circumstances on how you screwed people or should I stop? Go breast feed or something man and spend some time with your new kid and get a life.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:26 PM   #12
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Guy has problems with an amphibian weeks and months after getting them? Harrasses me on Easter when I respectfully said lets talk monday? Gets extra animals? And im a bad guy ?
Yes, you are a bad guy for selling animals you knew were questionable in health. My customers don't get that type of service. Just yours.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:32 PM   #13
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Yes, you are a bad guy for selling animals you knew were questionable in health. My customers don't get that type of service. Just yours.
Proof. When an animal dies weeks after receiving it especially an amphibian I would hardly call them sick. Please post some proof. Just tell them to start a boi thread about the issues and I will happily respond. Still waiting on your response about the indictments.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:34 PM   #14
Lucille
Quote:
Haha!! Jay, don't you have some sick newts to sell? My info was public long before you thought you'd be cute and post it. Can't you see when a post is backfiring on you? Would you like me to post this the two similar circumstances on how you screwed people or should I stop? Go breast feed or something man and spend some time with your new kid and get a life.
Barry,

I think that future readers are going to read this thread, and take from it that if an issue is brought up to you, you are simply going to attack the asker with something that has nothing to do with what is being requested of you. That is not a good way for your customers to feel.

Can you just briefly discuss the posted indictment issue and let people know about it, and move forward, so they don't keep wondering?

And both of you, this is a professional business site, how about some courtesy?

Old 06-22-2016, 08:36 PM   #15
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Proof? Not just some he said she said name calling about me behind my back. Actual proof would be good. Like I said before. Have them start a boi thread about me and I will not only respond but I will
Also do what I can( within reason) to make it right. But I can't guarantee amphibians for weeks. That's obsurd

Old 06-22-2016, 08:39 PM   #16
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Barry,

I think that future readers are going to read this thread, and take from it that if an issue is brought up to you, you are simply going to attack the asker with something that has nothing to do with what is being requested of you. That is not a good way for your customers to feel.

Can you just briefly discuss the posted indictment issue and let people know about it, and move forward, so they don't keep wondering?

And both of you, this is a professional business site, how about some courtesy?
Well I am doing my best to be courteous but it's difficult when someone has thrown so many threats and vulgarity at me. Also Lucille for the record mike matson and Barry are working together as a team... You don't notice they both reference each other? And the same tough guy talk calling me a little man etc. You don't notice the similar overreactions and deflections etc...

Old 06-22-2016, 08:41 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Well I am doing my best to be courteous but
No 'buts'. As Nike says 'Just do it'.

This is not a beer hall, it is a business forum. And you are a businessman.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:43 PM   #18
Shahedayat
Quote:
Proof? Not just some he said she said name calling about me behind my back. Actual proof would be good. Like I said before. Have them start a boi thread about me and I will not only respond but I will
Also do what I can( within reason) to make it right. But I can't guarantee amphibians for weeks. That's obsurd
I was not going to get involved however I was more than patient with you. Waited almost a month to receive any newts after I had paid, I received the wrong number of animals. When the newts started to develope health issues you were of no help. You were aggressive and confrontational. I have all the texts if you'd like me to post them somewhere.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:47 PM   #19
juliasara
How it looks to me, Jay offered proof, Barry denied having his source post the info, looks like Jay has nothing to hide and Barry knows his story will fall apart if the messages are posted. Not saying that's for sure what will happen but to an outsider it sure appears that way.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:48 PM   #20
Fangthane
Quote:
My info was public long before you thought you'd be cute and post it. Can't you see when a post is backfiring on you?
I don't see any backfiring going on yet. At least, none that has to do with anything other than you deflecting. In another thread, you stated this:
Quote:
I don't have a federal indictment jay.
Are you saying that the screenshot showing the 2014 indictment is involving a different person that just happens to share your name? Maybe you were trying to say that you don't have any currently-active federal indictments, but it seems you could have worded that better if you were trying to do anything besides deny that you were ever in that position. Once may just be isolated incident caused by youthful indiscretion; two documented indictments for being actively involved in trafficking smuggled animals could be seen as an emergent pattern of behavior. While I'm sure you'll have some people to come forward and say what a swell guy they believe you to be, I'd hope that a great many will stand up against those who choose to take any part in smuggling wildlife.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!