Info Spectrum reptiles Barry lambert - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:52 PM   #21
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Barry,

I think that future readers are going to read this thread, and take from it that if an issue is brought up to you, you are simply going to attack the asker with something that has nothing to do with what is being requested of you. That is not a good way for your customers to feel.

Can you just briefly discuss the posted indictment issue and let people know about it, and move forward, so they don't keep wondering?

And both of you, this is a professional business site, how about some courtesy?
Hi Lucille,

I purchased 9 reptiles from a guy in Thailand 14yrs ago who said he did it all the time. I knew I needed some paperwork but had I known it was going to land me in federal court I never would have done it. It was a mistake and moved on and have the respect of many professionals in the turtle and tortoise community these days as well as happy customers. (Just see David's reply earlier in the thread. And I honestly don't remember David so it's a testament to my business conduct these days).

When Jay was questioned about his "legal" naultinus geckos on FB he automatically went to guns and tries to bash anyone who questions him. It's arrogance and mindset that's created this whole fiasco and him trying to shame me. I've already been replying to text messages from people asking me who this guy is?? (And making some choice comments about him). I really don't know what his goal is other than trying to slander me over something more than a decade ago. It shows how weak and immature his attempt really is. Especially from someone who just had a child and should be spending more time with his family than living on the BOI seeking the next fight.

He knowingly sold newts that were sick and dying and then blames the buyer!?!? I don't have those issues with my buyers at all. You can look me up on this BOI and see all the positive feedback I have. My reputation speaks for itself. Hope that answers your questions adequately.

Regards,
Barry

Old 06-22-2016, 08:57 PM   #22
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
How it looks to me, Jay offered proof, Barry denied having his source post the info, looks like Jay has nothing to hide and Barry knows his story will fall apart if the messages are posted. Not saying that's for sure what will happen but to an outsider it sure appears that way.
Julia, what are you taking about? I posted the messages from Shahrokh and he just replied also! How much more proof you need than Jay is really the hothead. Not me. I don't get pissed when someone has a problem. Jay threatens his buyers!! Nice guy!

Old 06-22-2016, 08:59 PM   #23
juliasara
Barry, if you could post just once without trying to deflect im sure it would make a big difference in how people perceive you. Honesty and a little humility go a lot further than constantly trying to put the spotlight on someone else. The title ofor this thread has your name in it not Jay's, that means you are the topic of discussion, not jay.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:01 PM   #24
Spectrum Reptiles
This was from bad mouthing people in typical Jay fashion. Need I say more? People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. I'd like Jay to show some proof on how I threatened him. How about asking him for proof? He threatens, bashes, and hides.
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2016, 09:05 PM   #25
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Barry, if you could post just once without trying to deflect im sure it would make a big difference in how people perceive you. Honesty and a little humility go a lot further than constantly trying to put the spotlight on someone else. The title ofor this thread has your name in it not Jay's, that means you are the topic of discussion, not jay.
Wholly smoke Julia, I just answered Lucilles question and laid it all out. Not sure what more I can do? Now that it's out, can we find the reason for jays need to post it to begin with? Especially since we've never done one transaction? Nor have I ever initiated any thread about him?

Old 06-22-2016, 09:07 PM   #26
juliasara
All I saw was you and him bad mouthing Jay, that's just 2 guys agreeing they don't like someone, where's the actual proof of Jay doing anything wrong? Or that Jay ever even did business with him? People can lie, it happens all the time. If people just took what others said all the time and didn't ask for proof how fair would that be? If someone was saying all sorts of bad things about you wouldn't you want people ask for proof? Anyway like I just said this is about you not jay so how about you explain how you just said you bought animals fromantic a guy once and ended up in court yet there are 2 different cases that have been posted. Care to explain both this time?

Old 06-22-2016, 09:13 PM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Wholly smoke Julia, I just answered Lucilles question and laid it all out. Not sure what more I can do?
If courteous additional questions about your business are asked, reply and try to keep the focus on the questions. Resist talking about others, especially their family lives, while answering. It is easy for a thread to get out of hand, do your part to not let it get to that point.
You too are a businessman. I think it would be good to take the high road and show your readers and buyers by your answers and language that the focus is your business.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:13 PM   #28
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
All I saw was you and him bad mouthing Jay, that's just 2 guys agreeing they don't like someone, where's the actual proof of Jay doing anything wrong? Or that Jay ever even did business with him? People can lie, it happens all the time. If people just took what others said all the time and didn't ask for proof how fair would that be? If someone was saying all sorts of bad things about you wouldn't you want people ask for proof? Anyway like I just said this is about you not jay so how about you explain how you just said you bought animals fromantic a guy once and ended up in court yet there are 2 different cases that have been posted. Care to explain both this time?
Look Julia, it's clearly obvious your a Jay fan. Show proof he bought them from Jay? He just acknowledged that he sold them to Sharokh!!! Again, I just stated what happened to Lucille. I'm not going to keep repeating myself. Have more important things to do. Like spend time with my family. Not sit on here repeating myself over and over. I showed proof and even the buyer chimed in and you still want more? Good bye!

Old 06-22-2016, 09:17 PM   #29
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahedayat View Post
I was not going to get involved however I was more than patient with you. Waited almost a month to receive any newts after I had paid, I received the wrong number of animals. When the newts started to develope health issues you were of no help. You were aggressive and confrontational. I have all the texts if you'd like me to post them somewhere.
Yes please start a boi thread about your experience and please post all texts between us. Don't forget that I replaced animals that died weeks after you got them. Also don't forget that I gave you extras. Also don't forget that you were actually quite offensive. Also badgering me on Easter when I asked over and over to talk to me the next day. A monday. The reason I didn't help you is because I was done helping you. Because you are a pain to deal with. Just look at the way you and Barry talk about me behind my back. You never said anything to me... It's a reflection of both of your character to talk about me the way you did. I don't talk like that about people behind their back.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:19 PM   #30
juliasara
There was a court case in 2002 and one in 2014, your explanation only covered one of those, what about the second one?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!