Info Spectrum reptiles Barry lambert - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:19 PM   #31
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
I don't see any backfiring going on yet. At least, none that has to do with anything other than you deflecting. In another thread, you stated this:

Are you saying that the screenshot showing the 2014 indictment is involving a different person that just happens to share your name? Maybe you were trying to say that you don't have any currently-active federal indictments, but it seems you could have worded that better if you were trying to do anything besides deny that you were ever in that position. Once may just be isolated incident caused by youthful indiscretion; two documented indictments for being actively involved in trafficking smuggled animals could be seen as an emergent pattern of behavior. While I'm sure you'll have some people to come forward and say what a swell guy they believe you to be, I'd hope that a great many will stand up against those who choose to take any part in smuggling wildlife.
I agree.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:26 PM   #32
juliasara
By the way I'm not a Jay fan, I just know the rules here and that Jay is not the topic of this thread, you are. I was referring to what your post said, nothing else and in your post there is NO actual proof of anything. I'm not saying Jay never sold to him or that Jay never admitted to selling to him, I'm simply saying in your post there is nothing to prove the transaction ever happened. Anyway I'm not feeding into your deflection anymore. AGAIN THIS IS ABOUT YOU, NO ONE ELSE, SO PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME ASK YOU AGAIN TO EXPLAIN THE 2 COURT CASES.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:27 PM   #33
bookit89
Who cares about old court cases? It would seem Barry learned his lesson and moved on. I for one have had nothing but excellent interactions with Barry, from chatting via social media to the awesome customer service from his employees both over the phone and at shows.

Jay Sommers, however, attacked me via social media when I questioned the legality of his nautilus geckos, he then proceed to get a pack of his followers in on it and basically had people talk shit on me and the "rarity" of my animals, until I lost interest and left the conversation.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:33 PM   #34
Shahedayat
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Yes please start a boi thread about your experience and please post all texts between us. Don't forget that I replaced animals that died weeks after you got them. Also don't forget that I gave you extras. Also don't forget that you were actually quite offensive. Also badgering me on Easter when I asked over and over to talk to me the next day. A monday. The reason I didn't help you is because I was done helping you. Because you are a pain to deal with. Just look at the way you and Barry talk about me behind my back. You never said anything to me... It's a reflection of both of your character to talk about me the way you did. I don't talk like that about people behind their back.
I'll let you do that if you like, please post all texts between us. I'm sorry you feel I was "badgering" you. I had waited a month to get my animals, I got the wrong ones that were smaller than originally agreed on and not fully morphed. I reached out to you and yes you replaced dead animals that in my opinion were sick to begin with. I had to play nice after you became defensive to ensure I would at least get what I paid you for. Our texts span over 2 months. You still technically owe me a Crocatus but I don't want to risk introducing anymore sick animals into my collection. I never asked for freebies just what I paid for. Again I had to choose my words wisely as not to piss you off or no would get nowhere with you.
Rude
Offensive
Dishonest
That's how I feel about dealing with you.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:37 PM   #35
Craig Wyatt
I'm not sticking up for you. You were involved in smuggling. But what is the point to drag up news that's 10 years old. It public info and it's been public info for a really long time.
I don't post often but I was really curious as to what the goal of this thread really is.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:41 PM   #36
juliasara
Why is it so hard to comprehend that this post isn't about Jay? It's against the rules to keep taking the thread off topic. I apologise to the admins for responding as many times as I did to the off topic posts. It's clearly a bad attempt to deflect. So can we please get back on the topic of this post, Barry lambert.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:43 PM   #37
Shahedayat
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Proof. When an animal dies weeks after receiving it especially an amphibian I would hardly call them sick. Please post some proof. Just tell them to start a boi thread about the issues and I will happily respond. Still waiting on your response about the indictments.
I reached out to Barry because I was shocked at the way you were treating me as a customer. I asked him for advice on the newts and how to deal with you. But this thread isn't about me. I hope you change the way you treat people and customers who put their faith in you. And if animals are sick not sell them period.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:44 PM   #38
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookit89 View Post
Who cares about old court cases? It would seem Barry learned his lesson and moved on. I for one have had nothing but excellent interactions with Barry, from chatting via social media to the awesome customer service from his employees both over the phone and at shows.

Jay Sommers, however, attacked me via social media when I questioned the legality of his nautilus geckos, he then proceed to get a pack of his followers in on it and basically had people talk shit on me and the "rarity" of my animals, until I lost interest and left the conversation.
I attack no one. Why are you or anyone questioning the legality of any of my animals? I don't respond well to people accusing me of smuggling naultinus. I find it offensive and insulting. I do not have a pack of followers. If anything it's the opposite.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:45 PM   #39
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookit89 View Post

Frankly sounds like you are a jay hater and one if Barry's followers??

Old 06-22-2016, 09:45 PM   #40
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Why is it so hard to comprehend that this post isn't about Jay? It's against the rules to keep taking the thread off topic. I apologise to the admins for responding as many times as I did to the off topic posts. It's clearly a bad attempt to deflect. So can we please get back on the topic of this post, Barry lambert.
Julia, if your going to be attacked on ethics, be prepared for a cross examination. You don't get to put people under a microscope without being looked at the source who made it. Play fair Julia.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!