Info Spectrum reptiles Barry lambert - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2016, 01:17 AM   #71
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Start a new thread and post it's easy.

Old 06-23-2016, 01:42 AM   #72
Shahedayat
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Except to continue to not
Post any proof whatSo ever
It starts in January. I'm not going to sit here and post everything we discussed for the last 5 months. Please go ahead and be my guest and post it all. I have nothing to hide, but after reading over most of it I don't see how this is going to help your case.

Old 06-23-2016, 01:49 AM   #73
hhmoore

Shahrokh,
Consider this a reminder that posts in blue are moderation. Apologizing, then continuing to be a disruptive influence is ill-advised, and likely to cause further action. If I have to address this matter with you again, it isn't likely to be as a friendly warning.

Jay, fighting back on that issue, in this thread, is just as inappropriate.

If I have to remove you both to stop this, it won't cost me a moment of sleep

Old 06-23-2016, 01:57 AM   #74
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post

Shahrokh,
Consider this a reminder that posts in blue are moderation. Apologizing, then continuing to be a disruptive influence is ill-advised, and likely to cause further action. If I have to address this matter with you again, it isn't likely to be as a friendly warning.

Jay, fighting back on that issue, in this thread, is just as inappropriate.

If I have to remove you both to stop this, it won't cost me a moment of sleep
Ok. Understood

Old 06-23-2016, 06:38 AM   #75
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Charges dropped at a later date Julia.
You are under no obligation to discuss the dropped charges, there was no conviction. However, I think it may be helpful to briefly discuss the issue and by so doing just put it to rest, and move forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
All I'm reading is a bunch of mud slinging back and forth.
There seem to be two BOI posts with each of the parties trying to out the other for anything they can get their hands on.
There is a big difference between a factual in depth investigation, or even relevant questions about a particular transaction, and vague, hostile name calling.

I think now that all parties have had a chance to rest, and review what has been written, I'm hoping that they will proceed with a more businesslike demeanor.
A year from now when people review these threads, part of what they will take away is how the parties responded. That is relevant to them, because they will use that information to judge how they may be treated in a transaction.

People everywhere want good customer service, an assurance that they will get good honest treatment, and that critters sold to them are healthy, legal, and that their sellers will take care of any issues that come up right after the transaction in a fair way. And they want sellers who are approachable, who are fair, and courteous.

Old 06-23-2016, 08:04 AM   #76
Black Adder
WOW
Thought I had accidentally opened farcebook and not Fauna this morning!
So I guess this post is as off topic as at least 50% of the posts in this thread ( not even got to the "other" thread yet!)
All I see is two supposedly grown adults behaving like 8 year olds!
You should both be ashamed of yourselves!

Old 06-23-2016, 08:06 AM   #77
Lucille
Correction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You are under no obligation to discuss the dropped charges, if there was no conviction.
I think that today's large companies realize that public perception should be at times dealt with, not ignored.
Here there is creditable past history. For your own benefit, showing that any recent charges were not valid would help allay any customer perceptions that there might be a continued history which may adversely affect sales.
While you are certainly entitled to address what you wish, there is a time to be transparent in an effort to maintain positive public perception.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:33 PM   #78
Mike.Wolfkill
Well after reading some lame smut...... I've bought over five turtles from Barry over the years, and remember him from the turtle forum way back in the day. All of the Turtles I have gotten have been supper healthy Captive bred and well cared for. Top seller, breeder. Also the guy will sit on the phone with you and tell you how to set up a proper set for the turtles that you are buying.
Tell me what else you could ask for from a reptile breeder?
Mike.Wolfkill

Old 06-23-2016, 12:38 PM   #79
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.Wolfkill View Post
Well after reading some lame smut...... I've bought over five turtles from Barry over the years, and remember him from the turtle forum way back in the day. All of the Turtles I have gotten have been supper healthy Captive bred and well cared for. Top seller, breeder. Also the guy will sit on the phone with you and tell you how to set up a proper set for the turtles that you are buying.
Tell me what else you could ask for from a reptile breeder?
Mike.Wolfkill
Very simple...to act his age and not have little temper tantrums and to bring his drama with a person he obviously does not like here to Fauna?
He claims to be a professional businessman? About time he started to act like it dont you think?

Old 06-23-2016, 12:41 PM   #80
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUAZUL1 View Post
That's a long time ago that's not the man I dealt with very concerned about his animals.

2014 isn't a long time ago, his latest indictment was 2 1/2 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookit89 View Post
Who cares about old court cases? It would seem Barry learned his lesson and moved on. I for one have had nothing but excellent interactions with Barry, from chatting via social media to the awesome customer service from his employees both over the phone and at shows.

Name:  Image1466700105.411322.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  108.8 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!