Info Spectrum reptiles Barry lambert - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2016, 04:20 PM   #81
Snake-Queen
Barry, why do you have two fauna accounts?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ber.php?u=6993

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-23-2016, 04:36 PM   #82
Spectrum Reptiles
Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Barry, why do you have two fauna accounts?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ber.php?u=6993

Seriously? Look at the date is was last active! 2008! I didn't even realize that it was there. Thanks for spending the time to find it cause I really don't know what your point is?

Old 06-23-2016, 04:39 PM   #83
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Seriously? Look at the date is was last active! 2008! I didn't even realize that it was there. Thanks for spending the time to find it cause I really don't know what your point is?

Actually, I found it just by searching your name. You said you have all these good guy posts & I was looking to see if there was any bad guy posts (there was none).

Nothing nefarious in that or asking, didn't realize it was inactive for that long. (Didn't look, just copied the link; I'm on my phone.)

Old 06-23-2016, 04:41 PM   #84
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Actually, I found it just by searching your name. You said you have all these good guy posts & I was looking to see if there was any bad guy posts (there was none).

Nothing nefarious in that or asking, didn't realize it was inactive for that long. (Didn't look, just copied the link; I'm on my phone.)

Look under spectrum reptiles. That will narrow your search.

Old 06-23-2016, 04:49 PM   #85
Snake-Queen
Again, no BG threads. It was idle curiosity that I looked in the first place.

If I was you, I'd contact a mod or Rich and have the accounts merged.

Also, at one time, both accounts were active at the same time … that is irrelevant, for the purpose of my question. You answered the question & I am satisfied with your answer.

Old 06-23-2016, 04:55 PM   #86
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
As a paid subscriber, you have the option of requesting a name change - I take it your preference would be too have that account merged into your current one? The simplest way to address that is for you to contact WebSlave with that request.

Old 06-23-2016, 06:29 PM   #87
Mike.Wolfkill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Very simple...to act his age and not have little temper tantrums and to bring his drama with a person he obviously does not like here to Fauna?
He claims to be a professional businessman? About time he started to act like it dont you think?
Wow you guys are head hunting this hard..... So the first allegations turned up as a dead end.....So i guess it's time to move on to something else right.____ If he wasn't legit he wouldn't have anything to sell to anyone now would he? Trust me I remember when Turtle town got taking down hard at a reptile show. I think that most people that take pride in what they do, would in turn respond to slander by certain counter measures (Unless they have no back bone). This would include you, my self, and just about everyone who has posted in this thread. I most certainly not tolerate it, nor would I lay on my back and take it. So it's time to move on to the next thing lets call the guy immature, and Unprofessional, because the first slaps didn't work....... You know that's all I know of the guy is that he is a professional businessman.

Old 06-23-2016, 06:32 PM   #88
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Barry acts like he's cut from some golden cloth of ethical superstardom. But there is a history and a pattern. This thread where he was banned from kingsnake for violating the rules. Has some typical back and forth drama.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...lambert&page=6

Like I said before the Barry behind the public persona is not te Barry people think he is. He likes to operate behind the scenes with aggressive intimidation tactics and threats.

Old 06-23-2016, 06:33 PM   #89
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.Wolfkill View Post
Wow you guys are head hunting this hard..... So the first allegations turned up as a dead end.....So i guess it's time to move on to something else right.____ If he wasn't legit he wouldn't have anything to sell to anyone now would he? Trust me I remember when Turtle town got taking down hard at a reptile show. I think that most people that take pride in what they do, would in turn respond to slander by certain counter measures (Unless they have no back bone). This would include you, my self, and just about everyone who has posted in this thread. I most certainly not tolerate it, nor would I lay on my back and take it. So it's time to move on to the next thing lets call the guy immature, and Unprofessional, because the first slaps didn't work....... You know that's all I know of the guy is that he is a professional businessman.
What slander???

Old 06-23-2016, 06:41 PM   #90
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
As a paid subscriber, you have the option of requesting a name change - I take it your preference would be too have that account merged into your current one? The simplest way to address that is for you to contact WebSlave with that request.
Already done. Thanks Harald.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!