Inquiry Jay Sommers- legal naultinus geckos?? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2016, 11:24 PM   #11
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
You are seriously out of your mind. Fall prey to my business ethics?
Nope. We already seen how you handle your customers. More proof will be shown within in the next 72hrs. Stay tuned. One must have a clean nose if they are going to question others.

Old 06-22-2016, 11:43 PM   #12
Fangthane
Quote:
But telling people my naultinus are illegal is.
A very similar situation came up in the "MattK" thread, where you said you had all required documentation. Seems like it would be pretty easy for someone with such fastidious record keeping to put this thread to rest - assuming your documentation for New Zealand imports is as up to snuff as those from Mexico.
Quote:
"Matt" do you know I have documentation to prove legal origin of my species? With accompanying permit numbers and accompanying permit numbers that are required for shipping theyre separate numbers by the way....
By withholding proof, you're just lending credence to the idea that Barry Lambert may not be the only involved party with ties to smuggling. It just doesn't make sense to let this drag on, if you really do have the means to kill it with one shot.

Old 06-22-2016, 11:51 PM   #13
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Im actually letting Barry give himself a longer rope. Barry actually did this same thing on a facebook forum and I actually did post my docs.

Im actually not sure why I need to prove the validity of my animals???? And im sure in Matt k's thread I mentioned the focus was that he was not Matt that was a made up name. He was a mexican national selling animals in the US. My concern there wasn't about his animals it was about people potentially getting ripped off by sending money to someone that isn't who they say they are. And I also have not questioned the legality of any of Barry's animals. So again I actually do have the docs. I keep a massive collection of species.

Im going to let Barry continue over and over again say my animals aren't legal. Because it's entertaining.

Old 06-22-2016, 11:53 PM   #14
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Nope. We already seen how you handle your customers. More proof will be shown within in the next 72hrs. Stay tuned. One must have a clean nose if they are going to question others.
Still haven't seen a boi about my customers. And I am waiting for any of them to contact me with what they are upset about so we can resolve it if im at fault.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:10 AM   #15
Fangthane
Quote:
Im going to let Barry continue over and over again say my animals aren't legal. Because it's entertaining.
This is the kind of comment I'd have expected from Mike Matson, not someone with integrity who has the truth on their side. Maybe I'm just odd in that I don't like seeing people playing games with a serious situation; maybe I'm the only one.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:22 AM   #16
AppEcto
So are we pretending this didn't happen or something?
Attached Images

Old 06-23-2016, 12:25 AM   #17
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
This is the kind of comment I'd have expected from Mike Matson, not someone with integrity who has the truth on their side. Maybe I'm just odd in that I don't like seeing people playing games with a serious situation; maybe I'm the only one.
Except I have been grasses for months. And Mike matson and Barry are teaming up.

How is this a serious situation?? Im Curious? I couls see the relevance of this thread if I was offering naultinus for sale. But im not. And frankly my animals are no ones business but my own unless I am offering them for sale. I am being accused of something with no proof. Over and over again. So how about we prove the illegality of my naultinus with some factual proof??? Asking to see the documents for setting so high profile as my naultiness is like asking me for pics of my girlfriend naked. But I guess you don't see that point of view?? This is frankly one of the most sought after and high profile species in the world. I am the only person in the US with legal documented animals. Trying to figure out how it's anyones business but my own. Especially Barry.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:26 AM   #18
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurreckon View Post
So are we pretending this didn't happen or something?
Concerns are being addressed. What are you concerned about?

Old 06-23-2016, 12:33 AM   #19
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Except I have been grasses for months. And Mike matson and Barry are teaming up.

How is this a serious situation?? Im Curious? I couls see the relevance of this thread if I was offering naultinus for sale. But im not. And frankly my animals are no ones business but my own unless I am offering them for sale. I am being accused of something with no proof. Over and over again. So how about we prove the illegality of my naultinus with some factual proof??? Asking to see the documents for setting so high profile as my naultiness is like asking me for pics of my girlfriend naked. But I guess you don't see that point of view?? This is frankly one of the most sought after and high profile species in the world. I am the only person in the US with legal documented animals. Trying to figure out how it's anyones business but my own. Especially Barry.
Well, you want to expose people and thinks it's cute so be prepared to back yourself. And your right they are highly sought after by some so all the more reason to show yours are legal. Doesn't matter if your selling them. The animals I bought overseas and paid my dues over weren't for sale either. Didn't make them legal. What have you got to lose besides your so called good name Jay? Lol

Old 06-23-2016, 12:36 AM   #20
Spectrum Reptiles
Also, you said start a new thread on this and you'll address it. I would have thought you'd already have the 3177 and other docs scanned and uploaded by now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!