Inquiry Jay Sommers- legal naultinus geckos?? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2016, 04:39 PM   #71
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Is your name Paul or Jay? Lol!! Might want to correct that with Fauna. Might be viewed as a false name entry. Nighty night Paul!
Barry you have 2 accounts, isn't it a little hypocritical to bring up Jays name discrepancy when you broke the rules yourself? You may not be currently using both but at one point you did. I don't know for sure what Jay's situation is with the name thing but I know a few people that go by their middle name, my mother being one. It's really not uncommon and I don't think it breaks any rules here, but having and using 2 accounts does.

Old 06-23-2016, 04:57 PM   #72
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Barry you have 2 accounts, isn't it a little hypocritical to bring up Jays name discrepancy when you broke the rules yourself? You may not be currently using both but at one point you did. I don't know for sure what Jay's situation is with the name thing but I know a few people that go by their middle name, my mother being one. It's really not uncommon and I don't think it breaks any rules here, but having and using 2 accounts does.
Haha!! The account hasn't been active for 8yrs and didn't even know it existed til now. Lol!! if you think there's some improprieties or fraudulent activity on an account that's been dead for 8yrs then by all means let's the moderators know!

Old 06-23-2016, 05:05 PM   #73
hhmoore
I already know - and I recommended a course of action in the other thread. You might not remember that account NOW; but you continued to utilize it on some level for a few years after you created your current one... so what's with the attitude?

Old 06-23-2016, 05:13 PM   #74
JButera
Quote:
Haha!! The account hasn't been active for 8yrs and didn't even know it existed til now. Lol!! if you think there's some improprieties or fraudulent activity on an account that's been dead for 8yrs then by all means let's the moderators know!
Seriously Barry, you should've walked after #70. All you're doing now is digging that hole deeper and deeper with every post.

Old 06-23-2016, 05:14 PM   #75
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I already know - and I recommended a course of action in the other thread. You might not remember that account NOW; but you continued to utilize it on some level for a few years after you created your current one... so what's with the attitude?
No attitude Harald. I just found it a little amusing because I didn't even know I had it. Have a hard time remembering what happened 8 minutes ago let alone 8yrs. I'll have it fixed. Thank you .

Old 06-23-2016, 05:31 PM   #76
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Yes Jacob is my middle name. Not an alias. In fact for almost the first 18 years of my life jacob was my first name.i have gone by jay my entire 42 years on this planet. You got me Barry. I am such a nefarious character. So Jay=jacob my real name. And a lot of people here use the abbreviation of their names. Chad,Jeff,chris, Zach, Dave, rob,John, bob,rich, Harry. I can go on and on and on. So there we go. That's the dirt you have on me?????

Old 06-23-2016, 05:38 PM   #77
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
To the viewers on this thread,

I would like to make a public apology for my reactionary post to Jays post on my past indiscretions. I never once said his geckos were illegal. What I asked for for proof that they were legal. I am fiercely loyal to family, friends, and customers so when I'm attacked for no reason, it brings out passion. I'm a man who handles problems face to face or over the phone. I don't dig up dirt on people and post it simply because I don't like them. It's petty, small, and does nothing for our reptile community.

All one has to do is look me up in the BOI to see all the great feedback from customers over the years. I still have no idea what caused Jay to post what he did especially since we've never met In person or done one ounce of business ever. I guess he felt a duty to "warn" people about me. My customers and people I help with their animals whether they buy from me or not will attest to my devotion and sincerity. That all being said I hope I've convinced you of who I am as a person and will truly try not to let people on witch hunts bring out the worst in me as its not in my heart.

Thank you,
Barry Lambert
Actually you have said over and over my animals were no legit. Also regarding good guy posts. Often times people with insecurities and inflated egos persuade customers to post good guy threads. Don't know if that's the case or not. I know I have zero bad guy posts on here and I've been doing this for well over 20 years.
I started the post specifically to put a spotlight on you Barry. You orange around like this super nice guy who is super legit. You call people out to take the spotlight off of yourself. You also are antagonistic, attempt to intimidate and throw out threats like rice in wedding day. Your reaction here was very subdued compared to what you do when the spotlight of fauna is in you. You had a difficult time controlling yourself here in the very limited and unsuccessful way you did. You are irrational, unreasonable explosive. And you have indictments for smuggling. So I thought it would be good to let others in the community know.

Old 06-23-2016, 05:41 PM   #78
Jay Sommers Reptiles
If folks here don't understand the severity of someone running around accusing someone of having illegal animals that are as high profile as naultinus is... Well I don't know what to say. It's serious stuff.

Old 06-23-2016, 05:42 PM   #79
hhmoore
Quote:
It's really not uncommon and I don't think it breaks any rules here.
Actually the requirement is for real names - the reasoning behind it has been posted numerous times; so I'm not going to waste space on that here - so, having his name shown as Jay, when his name is Paul, is a violation...regardless of what he uses. He can certainly opt to have his name shown as Paul "Jay" Sommers, and that would be no problem.

Old 06-23-2016, 05:52 PM   #80
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
Seriously Barry, you should've walked after #70. All you're doing now is digging that hole deeper and deeper with every post.
I tried but things like 8yr old accounts are brought up. Sorry you see that as a hole.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!