Bad Guy Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2016, 10:56 AM   #1
jrsexotics
Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl

In light of all the accusatory postings made by Jay Sommers and the one sided replies by many of the BOI viewers I cannot stay quiet any longer.

Jay sommers is not the person that he makes himself out to be in the public eye. It appears from our conversation that Jay would be engaging in illegal axolotl transactions both at a distance and at shows and keeping axolotls in CA is illegal in the first place. Jay talks negatively about fish and wildlife whom he relies on to receive the rare species he keeps.

There is no doubt Jay has a great collection. I have kept these pm's behind scenes because I do not like throwing people under the bus and potentially getting them in trouble. However, with Jay's persistent post about myself and having his friend Ramy ban me from the super shows I have no sympathy for him now.

I feel it is right and ethical that Ramy G. Ban Jay sommers from all super shows as he clearly broke the rules stated on the super show website by selling illegal animals at the show(Screen shots of transactions and rules of show attached)

Jay speaks negatively about fish and wildlife officers and his vulgar comment towards female officers should show his real character behind scenes. (Screen shot attached)

I do not question Jay's paperwork on imported species but it is without a doubt that he either keeps axolotls in California or transports them here across state lines for sale. (Screen shot attached)

Jay has mentioned several times about my transactions with Yusuke Murai of samurai Japan reptiles and claims that I have never complained about his frogs until I had a open balance. This is not true. I have had issues with Yusukes frogs on and off over time. On a few occasions I approached Jay as shown in attachments and he suggested that I keep the issue hush hush and not mention it to too many people. (Screen shots attached) especially with the laws that are trying to be imposed on the amphibian community.

I will let all of those decide what they want on their own. I am putting the info out there and will not be responding in comments following this.

Photos of screenshots will be attached below. For some reason I can only upload one at a time.
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2016, 10:57 AM   #2
jrsexotics
More attached
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2016, 10:58 AM   #3
jrsexotics
More attached about Jay's collection of axolotl
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2016, 10:58 AM   #4
jrsexotics
Jay talking negatively about agents.
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2016, 11:00 AM   #5
jrsexotics
Edit: Jays talks negatively about agents on this post. ^ above post has wrong attachment
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2016, 11:02 AM   #6
jrsexotics
Reptile super show rules in which Jay does not follow by offering axolotl at the super show under the table.
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2016, 11:08 AM   #7
jrsexotics
Talk between Jay about the pacmans from samurai
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2016, 11:09 AM   #8
jrsexotics
Continued talks about samurai
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2016, 11:11 AM   #9
jrsexotics
Talks continued
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2016, 11:12 AM   #10
jrsexotics
More about samurai and hiding the possible test result of rana
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!