Info Possible scammer (fidelinengefore) Nfogha Laura Frinwie - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2016, 04:19 PM   #1
Beyond GenetiX
Possible scammer (fidelinengefore) Nfogha Laura Frinwie

I come across the bearded dragon ad and noticed right off it was a where dragons dwell picture. I inquired about it via text and ask them to send pictures via email. I am going to block my number and email address for several reasons. As I was inquiring about the dragons I was also inquiring about another ad I came across by searching their email address. The ad was in Italian and the location was Italy (or so I assumed). I reached out via a different email address. I have correspondence between each email address and text, I was told two different locations. There is no question about it being the same person. Please give me a bit to get everything copied and uploaded. Then you will see why I put that name in the title.

Old 06-27-2016, 04:33 PM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
The puppies are in Utah. There's more coming, sorry so slow I'm mobile but wanted to let everyone know.
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2016, 04:45 PM   #3
nickolasanastasiou
The registration details were false, so the account was not in compliance with the site rules in that regard.

Old 06-27-2016, 04:52 PM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
This is where I went back to the dragons and tried to get info. My first text to them ask if they were in Chicago and what was the price. Disregard the 504 298 9130 number, that is a Google routing number, of sorts. More to come.
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2016, 04:57 PM   #5
Beyond GenetiX
Texts
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2016, 04:58 PM   #6
nickolasanastasiou
Yeah, Jason. What when wrong?

Old 06-27-2016, 05:00 PM   #7
Beyond GenetiX
Here is the email that was sent in between the texts.
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2016, 05:06 PM   #8
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Yeah, Jason. What when wrong?
Wellllll, for a second there I thought Johnny Cash (I've been everywhere) was back. Torino, Utah, Chicago and Thailand. I just didn't get the warm fuzzies, if you know what I mean. Top it off with Amazon scratch card.

Old 06-27-2016, 05:09 PM   #9
Beyond GenetiX
Just for the record, I never once considered this legit. I sold all my dragons last year and I have no interest in Jack Russells.

Old 06-27-2016, 05:14 PM   #10
nickolasanastasiou
Certainly.

Thanks for bringing this to community attention.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fidelinengefore@gmail.com