Eric Lago (Good Guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2004, 12:52 PM   #1
tretocephalus
Eric Lago (Good Guy)

Traded a male veiled to Eric for a pair of sunbursts. Great animals, easy transaction and he gave me some great information for free Won't hesitate to put Eric on the top of my contact list and recommend him to all.

Michael Pannell

Old 06-07-2004, 04:28 PM   #2
dirt hawk
eric...awesome dude!

I did a trade with eric for some animals as well. If he has anything you want, don't hesitate. You will not be dissapointed. he is almost a rareity in this trade...honest!

(now where is my $10 eric?) LOL

Old 06-08-2004, 09:56 AM   #3
elago
10$ :O

Oh my, I thought you'd have forgotten about that by now! LOL Thanks guys, it's been a pleasure dealing with you both! -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*
http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com

Old 06-08-2004, 10:00 AM   #4
elago
Talking Oh and John,

How about that beer you promised me? -Eric Lago

Old 06-08-2004, 06:40 PM   #5
dirt hawk
you're on!!!

we are going to have to hook up in Texas for that one...I'll buy. (all night)

Old 06-23-2004, 05:24 PM   #6
guthwulf
Thumbs up Eric

Eric Lago and myself did a bit of trading and i am happy to say was very,very happy with the transaction,this BOI made me feel good about shipping first.

And after speaking to Eric in length i was extra confident

Both his and my animals were as promised and both parties were very satified.

Like one of you stated in a few posts above its nice to do business with another honest person

Mark

Old 06-23-2004, 05:31 PM   #7
elago
Yeah Man,

It was a pleasure doing biz with you, I would definitely do so again... I'm SO SORRY I posted a ref for ya and got your name down as Mike i/o Mark, I completely apologize, it was my fault totally for talking to a friend of mine on the phone who's name is Mike when I was writing the post... Sorry Man! I will attempt to get the post name changed... Thanks again for the beardies, they're awesome! -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*

Old 06-30-2004, 08:03 PM   #8
Mark and Aimee
We recieved a few animals from Eric today, and we are VERY pleased. Perfect animals, even better than I expected.

Thanks for the smooth transaction, Eric. Let's do business again in the future.

Old 07-01-2004, 09:32 AM   #9
elago
Hey,

Glad you like them! -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!