Coon Rapids Snake Breeder Appeal Rejected by Minnesota Supreme Court - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Herps In The News

Notices

Herps In The News Local or national articles where reptiles or amphibians have made it into the news media. Please cite sources.

Old 01-06-2014, 11:46 PM   #1
kanozig
Coon Rapids Snake Breeder Appeal Rejected by Minnesota Supreme Court

I am not sure if this has been addressed on here yet or not, but it is rather interesting... Maybe someone can set up a fund for this man. I find it appalling they are forcing him to remove most of his snakes in a certain amount of time after he has tried to "make things right" and improve his housing conditions. Just curious if anyone has info on this man, if he is a member here and if there is a place to donate to him. Unfortunately, it would SEEM like this type of thing is becoming all too common. I know alot of hobbyists depend on extra income generated from reptile sales just to feed/maintain what they all ready own and care for and love. No where in the article did I see these snakes were not cared for properly, although it did mention a few were illegal and that there was some sort of "limit" on animals you can keep.... What a JOKE!

http://www.reptilesmagazine.com/Coon...Supreme-Court/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!