Thomas David/Barmolly's Place good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2006, 07:33 PM   #1
tropheusfreak
Thomas David/Barmolly's Place good guy

I just did a trade with Thomas this week. I sent him a pair of young proven breeder corns on Monday and today I got my package. We originally agreed on a group of 2.2 stripped and abberant 100% het albino cal kings. I opened the box and there was a note saying he added an extra female so I got a 2.3 group of kings in the trade. Pretty good deal I think. I will be doing business with Thomas in the future.

Old 10-25-2006, 07:37 PM   #2
tropheusfreak
Sorry Thomas I mispelled your name. It is THOMAS DAVIS NOT DAVID. Sorry again. I forgot to mention the little kings were really fat and healthy too. Lots of spunk in those little guys.

Old 10-26-2006, 05:05 AM   #3
JETZEN
I agree........

Thomas is a good guy, i have several of his snakes in my collection. Last year i traded some pueblans for some of his baby easterns and they are already about 40" and are gonna be monsters.

John Sommerfield

Old 10-26-2006, 01:17 PM   #4
thomas davis
well

thanks guys
ftr both david suess and john sommerfield are great guys as well that can be trusted,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 03-01-2007, 11:46 AM   #5
Dawnrenee2000
I also just completed a very smooth transaction with Thomas. He was a pleasure to do business with. Not only did he accurately represent his product ( I bought a leucistic Texas rat from him ) , but he also was great with follow up and answer emails promptly. I would not hesitate to refer Thomas to anyone.

Old 03-01-2007, 09:41 PM   #6
LadyViper
Yep, Thomas does great on follow ups, he is one of the good guys!!! He cares about his snakes and his customers!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!