Bad Guy Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife is a liar and a thief. - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-20-2014, 02:58 PM   #161
HerpVenue
This site is its own. It would behoove you to post your proof here. Saying it was posted on some other site where it has probably been deleted and hard to search if it even exists does not help. This site has over 90,000 members. Nothing is deleted. At least not it the BOI. It would be beneficial if you proved your case here.

Old 09-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #162
Skiploder
Health concern no. 1

================================================== ==============================
To : KORBIN5895
Date : 2013-08-13 21:49
Title : Re: updates
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 2 paraglows died i have sharp albino female and i think 2 paradigm and a 6 hypo parahets 3 aren't feeding and are getting very skinny 1 paradigm regurged idk what's going on mama died dad is paired up w a sharp albino right now I'm having horrible luck only got 2 litters outta 7 pairings

================================================== ==============================

Old 09-20-2014, 03:25 PM   #163
Skiploder
Health Concern No. 2

Date : 2013-10-07 11:09
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's acting very lethargic she regurged 2x and 1 was a pink mouse i have the het blood female I'll get pics of her and a mot male from jungle mot litter a blood male and I'll see what else i have what cash price did you want for that ghost if i dnt have anything you want

Old 09-20-2014, 03:26 PM   #164
Skiploder
Health Concern No. 3

Date : 2014-03-04 05:21
I still have 12 blood male the blood babies from last season all died lost a lot of snakes this past year not sure why a couple at that. I dnt have much of anything left i have a sunglow female very nice in but she has a slight nose rub was waiting till it goes away before offering her up i also have some normals het sharp but nothing more really the 12 blood male is all i have left of bloods

FaunaClassifieds;http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums
Private Message Dump for User KORBIN5895; 03-25-2014 11:15 AM -->

################################################## ##############################

Old 09-20-2014, 03:29 PM   #165
Skiploder
Health Concern No. 4 - See Post 78: "Snake sold to friend - died two months later".

Seems like a lot of health drama in one collection............

Old 09-20-2014, 06:48 PM   #166
aboaslife
Show me pics of bloody salmon geez I've asked you way too many times to prove It's male I'll send ghost back i have to get cites first and not sending 400 unless you can provide proof

Old 09-20-2014, 06:59 PM   #167
aboaslife
Skip i have not had a snake die after being sold i had a baby blood that Kevin wanted that had not eaten or shed yet i fed her a pinky mouse age regurged i told Kevin about this and said it was up to him if he wanted me to ship her cuz i was not going to be responsible if she died later which 3 weeks later she passed it happens with babies sometimes but Kevin not being a breeder didn't understand that

Old 09-20-2014, 07:12 PM   #168
aboaslife
As for paradigm stuff that was a litter my friend produced that he was gonna wholesale me that litter there was only 3 baby bloods born again a litter that i did not produce but purchased since my hypo blood litter had no visuals i was trying to get something Kevin wanted to fulfill my end as for a baby dying that i sold he was almost a yearling well started i offered him a free snake 2months after he had him and it died in his care did it just because I felt bad not cuz i owed him

Old 09-20-2014, 08:15 PM   #169
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboaslife View Post
Skip i have not had a snake die after being sold i had a baby blood that Kevin wanted that had not eaten or shed yet i fed her a pinky mouse age regurged i told Kevin about this and said it was up to him if he wanted me to ship her cuz i was not going to be responsible if she died later which 3 weeks later she passed it happens with babies sometimes but Kevin not being a breeder didn't understand that

It's a shame you can't keep your story straight. I asked for that female blood in august and that was when you told me that she had just regurgitated. ..... My Lisha, how your story changes.

Old 09-20-2014, 08:17 PM   #170
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
It's a shame you can't keep your story straight. I asked for that female blood in august and that was when you told me that she had just regurgitated. ..... My Lisha, how your story changes.
Do not worry about it, just get a picture of that salmon and get your snake plus cash.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!