Good Guy Nate Peterson - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-01-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
kellymack515
Nate Peterson

I recently bought 6 corn snakes from Nate. He was exceedingly helpful and worked with me on payments. The snakes arrived well-packaged and in better than expected condition. Nate followed up multiple times to make sure that I was pleased with the snakes. I will gladly (and likely) do business with him in the future.

Kelly Knight

Old 12-01-2011, 03:39 PM   #2
FyreFocks
I think this might be my first post ever on the BOI. My first thread too. Glad it says I'm a good guy.

Kelly, you are a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for your business and the kind words!

Nate Peterson

Old 06-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #3
dreamwallaby
I purchased 2 snakes from Nate this weekend. It was a very pleasant experience. He provided me with a lot of info on the snakes, transferred their records immediately, answered every email promptly and the snakes are beautiful and healthy. I would absolutely do business with him again.

Old 10-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #4
dreamwallaby
Just wanted to say that I did a trade recently with Nate for 2 more of his snakes and I couldn't be happier.
Thanks again for another wonderful transaction

Old 09-18-2014, 05:59 PM   #5
senusenu
I just received a snake from Nate as well. He was great to talk to, and very helpful, and he had even offered to hold the snake I was interested in for a week until I was paid. Packaging was good and he was always prompt and followed up quickly with shipping info and want to know right away once I got the snake unpacked. I will definitely keep an eye on other snakes he has for sale.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!