Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #91
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by endrin View Post
If my whole argument is that the female is a male and my proof is a pic, with a penis in it i would think it speaks for it self. The scar on its nose is how i believe it will be remembered, since they deal with lots of snakes.. I never said i posted anything showing it. This thread has served its purpose getting the sellers attention, Everyone who reads it knows my side.
I could show you pictures of lots of things with penises in them. That does not make everything in the picture have a penis. You don't grow a penis by being in a picture with one. Your proof is lacking.

Old 06-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #92
endrin

Old 06-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #93
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullies&balls View Post
LOL Deb, he said it earlier. Your CSI skills are really fallen. You keep harpin on keeping a breeding male, when he states he already has a bredding male and purchased it as a FEMALE. Really easy to put blame on buyer for NOT sexing in timely manner, but as a BREEDER BUSINESS not sexing it correctly JUMPS out more to me. So now are we going to expect any newbies to sex all their animals in hrs or days after arrival and if they do not STIFF them on it. Imagine all the chaos on newbies mis-sexing the new arrivals. I have seen the same pack rip BIG BREEDERS over mites, who responded to the question the same day more then this, when several attempts go unanswered.
That was not my point. Dave thought of the "identification" aspect of those pictures first, and I jumped off his idea with a logical why...(keeping longer for breeding purposes) assumption.

I still would not give back a 100% refund because the buyer clearly had enough time to check the sex. I am not one that believes that the seller carries 100% of the blame, else why in the world have a TOS?? Mistakes have a limitation period in my opinion. It's not going to change from situation to situation.

Until a picture is supplied that shows clearly that its the snake in question and that it was indeed missexed my opinion is valid. If he shows proof that it is the same snake and that that snake is missexed, it's a simple matter for me to apologize.

There doesn't need to be any picks at my opinion, if it disagrees with yours...that's fine. It's still MY OPINION and no one is right 100% of the time...so your point is?

Old 06-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #94
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
That was not my point. Dave thought of the "identification" aspect of those pictures first, and I jumped off his idea with a logical why...(keeping longer for breeding purposes) assumption.

I still would not give back a 100% refund because the buyer clearly had enough time to check the sex. I am not one that believes that the seller carries 100% of the blame, else why in the world have a TOS?? Mistakes have a limitation period in my opinion. It's not going to change from situation to situation.

Until a picture is supplied that shows clearly that its the snake in question and that it was indeed missexed my opinion is valid. If he shows proof that it is the same snake and that that snake is missexed, it's a simple matter for me to apologize. (for the assumption...if I revisit the thread)

There doesn't need to be any picks at my opinion, if it disagrees with yours...that's fine. It's still MY OPINION and no one is right 100% of the time...so your point is?
Correction in bold.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:13 PM   #95
snowgyre
My whole point about reposting the picture is that, if I were Josh, and I sold you that snake, and you told me that I missexed it, and that tiny picture is the only thing you sent me as proof, I COULD NOT TELL if the snake with the hemipenes is truly the animal I sent to you.

Honestly, you are not helping to build a case for your own character in this thread. Ultimately, it is up to Josh whether or not to believe you. Personally? I'm not so sure I do considering how immature you're being. You posted a complaint with Josh. Fine. But as with ANY BOI post, you need to present enough evidence to make your case. You have not. If Josh decides NOT to refund you based upon the lack of evidence you have presented, I cannot blame him. Yet, you will inevitably play the victim. The BOI is here as much to protect good sellers as much as good buyers. Josh is a good seller. You are an unknown. You hold the burden of proof. You have failed to supply undeniable proof that the snake in that photo is the same snake Josh sold you. So far you have given us zero reason to trust your word, and every reason to be put on my do-not-sell-or-buy-from list.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:15 PM   #96
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by endrin View Post
Jean Luc is sad because Paul insulted our readers. Jean Luc thinks Paul may be headed in the direction of being hoisted by his own petard.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:26 PM   #97
David Reid
So, no full refund because a guy bought a snake as a female, for his male, and somehow got some sort of immaginary benifit from putting two males together?

Dave

Old 06-19-2012, 08:33 PM   #98
snowgyre
Dave, he hasn't supplied enough proof that the snake in question is the snake he actually bought. Once he does that and proves there is no mix up, then fine, he gets a refund. However, if the BOI was a small claims court, he wouldn't be given a refund based upon the evidence he presented. The whole point isn't that he doesn't deserve a refund if the snake he bought from Josh actually is male instead of female. The point is that we have no idea if he is actually telling the truth based upon the photo he gave us. In addition, the snake isn't even in his care right now. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt before and even offered to help out, but his attitude problem has brought my proverbial fangs out.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #99
snowgyre
Correction: "The whole point isn't that he deserves a refund if the snake he bought from Josh actually is male instead of female. The point is that we have no idea if he's actually telling the truth based upon the photo he gave us."

Old 06-19-2012, 08:47 PM   #100
Matt2979
Paul, do you have any screen shots of the ad that you bought this snake from? Or any other way to prove (to Outback Reptiles) that this is indeed the same snake that they sent you? The ONLY problem that I see with the time lapse is if there is no way to identify the snake. If they can, it would be pretty stupid to send back a female that the OP claims is male.

When I sell 100% hets, I send them with a photo ID. But if the animal is not het for anything, there's no paperwork so remembering each and every snake (without the paperwork) could be next to impossible (for a larger company like OR). As far as the OP trying to get over on the seller by using a male that he didn't even need, I just don't understand how that could possibly benefit him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!