Bad Guy Josh of OUTBACK REPTILES - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2012, 12:56 PM   #21
FireStorm
I also sent Josh a message notifiying him of the thread since it wasn't clear if that had been done.

Old 06-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #22
FireStorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by endrin View Post
I have the number, but much like the many first attempts i tried to make i got nothing back.. I even spoke to someone who works for them on another fourm site and he assured me he would deliver the message and still nothing. Its like little kid crap....
Can you copy and paste that communication?

Old 06-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #23
DaveyFig
Quote:
he was in with one of my males and his hemi penis came out.
Who is Amanda Paul, and who wrote this in the email?

Old 06-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #24
endrin
Amanda is my girlfriend who helps me sell my snakes so we made an email addy with both our names. Thank you FireStorm, i am unable to post because i was refering to phone calls i made. One of my attempts to email are on that first convo i posted. This is the other

Amanda Paul

Jun 11 (5 days ago)

to josh

Hey man, 7 days since we last spoke. whats up?

Old 06-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #25
FireStorm
Quote:
Thank you FireStorm, i am unable to post because i was refering to phone calls i made.
Who was it that you spoke to on the phone?

Old 06-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #26
DaveyFig
So which of you lied to Josh about the snake being in with one of your males when it was discovered that he was a male? You said here that he was somewhere else.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:24 PM   #27
Tenor Goddess
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
So which of you lied to Josh about the snake being in with one of your males when it was discovered that he was a male? You said here that he was somewhere else.
Greetings all,

This too confuses me. Before you had said the animal was sent off to a friend's collection that had 25 yrs experience. Can you elaborate a bit more on the exact sequence of events here?

My personal experience with Josh has been fantastic. I've received various animals from him and they have all been as pictured, and wonderful additions to my collection. I've gotten rainbow boas, a smokin' dumeril boa pair and my first Calabar boa from him as well as one of their CH babies.

I would like to hear again, more details about the events that happened in a more detailed fashion.

Kindest regards,

Amanda Rose

Old 06-17-2012, 03:09 PM   #28
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenor Goddess View Post
the animal was sent off to a friend's collection that had 25 yrs experience.
Quote:
After trying for 2 weeks or so i thought it might be my male ( he is a lil picky) so i gave her to my friend who has been breeding for 25 years
I would like to hear from the buyer as well, but could he mean, above, that he tried to breed the snake for 2 weeks prior to sending it off?

Old 06-17-2012, 03:19 PM   #29
DaveyFig
Lucille, it sounds like he had it for a bit, tried to breed it for two weeks, and then sent it to someone else who tried to breed it for 2 weeks.

Paul, is the picture you posted of one snake? It looks like the head of one and the tail of another, though it could be one. Do you have whole body shots?

Old 06-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #30
FireStorm
I interpreted it that the buyer got the snake and fed it up for 5 weeks, then tried breeding it himself for two weeks (that's 7 weeks total from the date of purchase) then he sent it to someone else and they had it for 2 more weeks before noticing it was a male. So, if I read right it was 9 weeks after the purchase that the sexing mistake was noticed. There does seem to be some inconsistencies though, since in the initial post the OP stated that the guy he sent the snake to was the one who noticed that it was a male, but in his emails to Josh he says differently.

I can see where this makes things difficult for the seller (assuming I read right) because it was 9 weeks before the error was discovered and it was discovered after being in two different collections.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!