Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2013, 12:06 AM   #61
jrstang473
Brandon Nixxon and Jendee have always been super nice to me. I have snakes from both of them. I trust them both a lot more than I trust a lot of people. But then again I am just a nobody.

Old 01-12-2013, 12:11 AM   #62
KORBIN5895
You're a nobody with a higher trader rating than Manny though......

Old 01-12-2013, 10:24 AM   #63
mikeadams
U go girl. Stand yr gound.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:48 AM   #64
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectpredators View Post
apex predator hey your trader rating fits you youre a big zero thats not an oxymoron thats spot on...never done a deal in your life have you?...thats right you have no life- i keep forgetting...LOL!! Apex Predator- Sad Joke.
You know I just checked your trader rating and all you have is one positive comment from a purchase you did over five years ago. I guess that really make you the man, huh?

Old 01-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #65
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectpredators View Post
apex predator hey your trader rating
Referring to a rating of another person opens the door to looking at evidence of how the opener has been rated; these while not official trader rated are ratings nonetheless:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...rfectpredators
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...rfectpredators

Old 01-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #67
jendee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Love how he says in here that he can wipe his a** with the boi! Which is the only jury system of the reptile community. Really putting faith in everybody here that they can trust you!! I still havent gotten word of when hes shipping my snake..he cpuld be dead...or sold for all I know at this point! Guess Ill continue to wait for manny to be an honest man and give me proof of wellbeing and date of shipment. until then all I can do is post this link every where on the net and print out link flyers for the up coming show because unlike all the people who emailed me about their manny frade horror stories I believe in taking a stand the jerks of our community need to be stopped people need to aware!! If people spoke up more I would have known about his business policies and I wouldnt be in this mess. Its my job as a member of the herp world to show people what manny is truely about. In recieving my boa hell "fix/end" it but the damage is done with me

Old 01-12-2013, 01:29 PM   #68
GMTIRRILL
Quote:
Originally Posted by jendee View Post
Love how he says in here that he can wipe his a** with the boi! Which is the only jury system of the reptile community. Really putting faith in everybody here that they can trust you!! I still haven't gotten word of when hes shipping my snake..he could be dead...or sold for all I know at this point! Guess Ill continue to wait for Manny to be an honest man and give me proof of wellbeing and date of shipment. until then all I can do is post this link every where on the net and print out link flyers for the up coming show because unlike all the people who emailed me about their Manny frade horror stories I believe in taking a stand the jerks of our community need to be stopped people need to aware!! If people spoke up more I would have known about his business policies and I wouldnt be in this mess. Its my job as a member of the herp world to show people what Manny is truly about. In receiving my boa hell "fix/end" it but the damage is done with me
jendee, this is a sucky situation that you are in and i hope you get your boa back. MR. Frade is not a good person and Karma from this BOI will come back to bite him hard.

To Mr Frade, no i have not done business with you and after reading this i probably never will. if you had a little class as breeder the moment things didn't pan out with the male you should have sent the boa back.

Old 01-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #69
Durante
As much as I want to suggest why I'm not a fan of loans (even with contracts) & usually rather deal with a smaller name because the personal attention usually lacks dealing with a business over someone with a hobby I cant over look some of the responses said here.

I never been a fan of the wording PP used to label a lot of het animals but it never differed me enough to not want to do business with them, such as the responses I read here no matter how nice some of the animals they have are.

Old 01-12-2013, 08:50 PM   #70
jendee
Manny Frade

pulled from manny boas group just now

So I'm having this big battle with this Jendee person. She lends me a boa in 2012 and it didn't breed, then she convinced me to send her a VPI t-pos and I keep him for 2013. So I did, now she says she wants him back cause the VPI was for 2012, can someone read this FB thread and translate it? Cause she made a boi like I cheated her. Did I???

4 hours ago near Miami Springs, FL.

Bobby Williams
Sounds like the run around

4 hours ago via mobile..

Walt Finnegan
for real manny i would just send her snake wash your hands of the deal and cut your loses

4 hours ago via mobile · 4..

Ryan Anderson
I think you should cut your losses and send her back her boa Manny. I read that whole exchange yesterday. The whole thing confused me. You both kinda confused each other I think. Honestly, I think the fact that she felt like she wasn't getting regular updates from you made her contact you more often, which in turn created more opportunity for things to get confusing. You said yourself Manny that you sold over 500 boas this year. The loss of a VPI T+ to keep this situation from becoming a smear campaign would have made sense to me. Of course you already know you are the devil to her until she gets her squaretail back. I don't see this going away until that happens. I'm not saying she is right, i'm just being honest. I don't think she's going to stop, regardless of who is right or wrong. I hate to say it, but this situation reflects poorly on both of you as long as it goes unresolved. I'm certain that's not what either of you wanted.

3 hours ago via mobile · 2.

Manny Frade
Its not about smear or no smear, what i care the most is that people know im not a push over worried about my reputation. Im not running for congress, im running a reptile room and i can not be a push over. I'm a black and white kinda guy. And I agree with you in that its not worth the aggravation. But I don't like trying to be hussled. I don't see the difference between this and "this is a stick up, empty your wallets and give up your watch too. It's principal to a large degree for me. I've done nothing to her, one day she gets a wild hair and deal is killed?? well i paid!!...well she agreed to something and I paid upfront to boot. Give me back my T then lady and i'll gladly send you back your snake?!?!? Am i crazy?

2 hours ago · Edited · 2..

Manny Frade
Bobby Williams, whos running around?

3 hours ago..

Bobby Williams
She is

2 hours ago via mobile..

Brutal Boas
should set an example of being a professional as a top breeder and send her snake back

2 hours ago..

Manny Frade
Well i think she running straight at me actually. but i see your point. just wanted to be clear on those short replies.

2 hours ago..

Manny Frade
what example does that set?

2 hours ago..

Manny Frade
If someone robs your house would you show them the door and a cupcake or would you call the police or worse. what example is the better example to set? the example im going to set is, EXPECIALLY for her, she cannot keep doing deals with big name boa guys and then black mail them about the BOI or start smearing, if i send her back her Squaretail she got want she wants and shes learned nothing, this is not the 1st time she gets slick with big breeders, but i bet it could be her last, at least i hope. And thats the example i REALLY want to set, if people think im an A-hole or whatever so be it, I need to look at myself in the mirror and feel good about me.

2 hours ago · Edited · 1..

Brutal Boas
that in a fued that both sides have flaws and bad communication, you are the bigger man

2 hours ago..

Brutal Boas
bad, bad analogy lol

2 hours ago..

Manny Frade
its not a bad anology cause not returning my payment and pulling what she is attempting to pull is theft. Do you not see it that way??

2 hours ago..

Brutal Boas
not trying to start anything, I read the thread. My opinoin would be to be done with it and cut your losses. Bad press for you in my eyes. And you have great stuff for this hobby.

2 hours ago..

Walt Finnegan
give her an altimatom either send back your snake and you return hers or just call it an even trade

2 hours ago via mobile..

Manny Frade
no walt im not keeping her boa. thats not it either, im not trying to scam her of her boa, im just utilizing him the way we intended and the way i paid for him to be utilized. I will send him back when the breeding is done here. The season is young and she wants him back cause i bet she got a female she wants him on or something and thats cool but i paid for him, you want him NO PROBLEM, give me back my boa. I am not trying to hide from this to cover up my principals. my boas speak for themselves, i sell to people that dont like me on the daily, i bought and buy boas from breeders i dont necessarily like too, we all do, so i dont think i have to be liked or i have to like to love a boa. those personal things dont get involved in my decision making.

2 hours ago · 2..

Martyn Pinto
Ive always felt it better to buy a male or female than to borrow one for the season just because of the trouble it can cause for either side. Hope you can resolve the problem smoothly as possible.

2 hours ago · 3..

Manny Frade
I agree Martyn, Ive done 5 total breeder loans and ALL have gone so smooth, never a problem, but the difference is all with professionals, I took a chance and now im paying the consequences. This is why few give people chances, not just in this hobby but in many facets of life. its the proverbial, no good deed goes unpunished. lesson learned for sure.

2 hours ago · 3..

Walt Finnegan
i say that at least once a day every good deed is indeed punished lol

2 hours ago via mobile · 1..

Walt Finnegan
well good luck manny i hope it gets settled soon for both parties

2 hours ago via mobile · 1..

Jeremy Leperson
Only thing I really see that was jacked up on your part was sending her a boa you both didn't agree to, but i think she forfeited her cause when she sold it. I hope the male produces viable offspring and this whole thing can be resolved. I do understand why you say you only deal with professionals, because it seems the whole thing went south when people started assuming. What is that saying..."Assumption is the mother of all...what?"

2 hours ago · Edited..

Manny Frade
Jeremy i had sent her a picture of a female and we agreed on a male, there was only 1 male in the litter.

2 hours ago · 1..

Manny Frade
only had 1 male in that litter, there were male aztec vpis, females aztec vpis, hytecs, aztecs, 1 male vpi, only 18 total babies, that was just the odds. next answer. her male was a younger male longshot, 3 total, he does like some young males do, start off great and lose steam. im hoping he does different this year. I sent her pictures of every breeding, she has them. the slugs were discarded by my cage cleaner, he notated it and as he had no knowledge of the male, or who breds what or belongs to whom. if those litters dropped how much money is anyones guess. but nothing dropped so no money was made, thats a moot point.

2 hours ago..

Martyn Pinto
im a rather trusting person and have learned many a hard lesson when it comes to lending people things over the years. Im not so quick to lend these days.

2 hours ago..

Jeremy Brunson
Manny , both of you are angry at each other. I am not here to play sides or cast blame. Just from one man to another we both know it is almost impossible to find a resolution when you are angry.

about an hour ago · 9..

Jeremy Wrede
Looks like the postings are starting to disappear into the wind...

29 minutes ago..

Manny Frade
Jeremy Wrede, if i answer your question and you dont wanna answer mine but turn it into a biased attack, with an agenda, i dont care if someone doesnt agree with me, you dont totally either, its cool- we can start another thread on that, not going to have another PD het story board that went sideways on a happy moment for someone that contributes alot here, not gonna happen.. Simple thread, define the picture...

11 minutes ago · Edited

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!