Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 152 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2011, 11:39 PM   #1511
thomasboxertko
I am just glad she isnt a part of my website anymore.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #1512
Mark McVay
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasboxertko View Post
I am just glad she isnt a part of my website anymore.
These two are an embarrassment to human kind!!!!!!! Just sayin'!!!!

Old 08-02-2011, 02:35 PM   #1513
Tenor Goddess
my mind feels numb....

Wow. I finally got through all these posts last night. What a long read. I'm sad to see someone so nonchalant about potentially destroying other people's animals. IBD is not something to mess around with.

I don't want to beat this into the ground. Just wanted to add my 2 cents. It's threads like these that make me both shudder and also be very VERY thankful the BOI exists.

Kindest regards,

Amanda Rose

Old 08-02-2011, 08:24 PM   #1514
sally-dog
Her list of places to hide has grown thin, but there are still people who actually like and accept her in their circles, knowing that this thread exists and why. Why anyone would want to associate with a person with such a bad reputation is beyond me.... unless of course they might have a bad reputation themselves?

I'm not surprised that she said what she said. Her main mode of defense is DENIAL and finger pointing. Of course she loved this place when it was full of people she could potentially make money off of. I really wish she would just end her "career" with animals, and grow up.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #1515
Elizabethlea27
Well Ashley might not care to come on here but she doesn't mind taking her snakes to a "professional photography studio" with along with her friend AND the friend's snakes where she and the friend had photos done with the snakes, sometimes multiple from both collections in one shot touching. So much for quarantine. She doesn't care about the drama on the BOI, sure, but she REALLY, REALLY doesn't care one bit about her snakes other than as fashion accessories it seems.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:14 PM   #1516
Elizabethlea27
Oh and as for my snakes from Ashley: I had their livers biopsied May 2nd, their tests came back negative but I have no paperwork to post because Dr. J's office is so backlogged that they have not gotten the official report to OSU yet for them to send to me even though the results came back.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:26 PM   #1517
sally-dog
That's great Elizabeth!

And for the record, even if Ashley doesn't have IBD in her collection, her lying about the results, lying about quarantine, frequent outbreaks of mites, selling mite infested snakes to people AND trying to sell that sick Jampea retic for a profit speak volumes.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:29 PM   #1518
amercnwmn
No joke...Just the fact she called out the original BCL seller, and then she was trying to sell snakes with uncertain health is beyond my understanding. I've never seen a more devious person in all my life..Oh wait, yep those low-lifes the Wise's come to mind.

Old 10-21-2011, 08:10 AM   #1519
DesertRat73
Haven't viewed this thread in a while. At least it seems to have died down. Gratz Elizabeth, I'm glad your snakes are clean! What a nightmare.

Old 01-13-2012, 04:22 PM   #1520
RichsBallPythons
Shes Back on a Facebook Auction group page....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd