Xtreme, Good Guy Post - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2002, 06:47 PM   #1
Chance
Xtreme, Good Guy Post

My order from Xtreme Reptiles arrived today. I purchased one medium Java Retic, one adult Viper Boa, an adult Vine Snake, and some anoles for the vine. The package arrived as scheduled, and all the animals are in perfect condition. I guess I only really have two compaints about them. First, I asked them to sex all the snakes before sending, and they only sexed the viper boa. This really isn't a big deal, as I can just sex them myself, though it would have been convenient. And second, the viper boa really nailed the crap out of me when I took her out of her bag! (Ok, so I can't complain about that one...just thought I'd throw it in there. I'm telling ya....those little guys can do some damage). Anyway, I highly recommend buying from them. I've only ever seen good stuff about them, and have ordered from them before this time, and I just thought I'd add to the good stuff. Their prices are very reasonable and they're very nice on the phone.

Old 11-19-2002, 07:59 PM   #2
ksshane
Quote:
Deleted - violation of FULL NAME rule.

WebSlave

Old 11-19-2002, 08:27 PM   #3
ksshane
I purchased a anery boa from them a little over a year ago, and was very happy.

I would recommend them.

Shane Elliott

Old 11-19-2002, 10:05 PM   #4
NEWReptiles
LMAO @ Chance

I used to breed Viper Boas, and the bigger ones pack some nasty teeth.

Get used to it, as all of my adults would get nippy at one time or another.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!