Inquiry Will Moroz, Jeff Lang - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 08-11-2017, 05:26 PM   #1
z33r0
Question Will Moroz, Jeff Lang

Is anyone familiar with Will Moroz of Royal Canadian Reptiles, or Jeff Lang of Reptile-Crazy? I am considering my first ball python and they both have the morph I want, but I am in BC and don't have any idea of either of their reputations. I was directed to this forum to search for them but I didn't see them so I thought I would ask here or for any advice. Thanks!

For reference the morph is a BEL. Jeff is charging $350 for male, $450 for female both BEL x lesser, Will is charging $250 for phantom x butter.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!