The Truth Obout The BOI!!!! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:08 PM   #121
reptilesplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambino View Post
I have been visiting this site for a long time now and it makes me sick to see what is going on. There seems to be a group of people that are trying to maniptulate this site to their advantage if you go against their ideas or anything they say they viciously attack you with no remorse. Most of the time they post their opinions as fact and have no proof to back it. Because they are so tightly nit they all come to each others defense even if the person they are defending is 100% wrong. They like to post on this site because nobody is monitoring them and they have all the freedom they need to talk crap about anybody and eveybody. Here are a few of the people I am talking about:

Neil Gubitz-The Snake Pit

Rob @ RK Reptiles

Ivan Alfonso

These are the ones that are really pissing me off, Rob and Neil Both sell animals at top dollar and the condition is less than satisfactory

Ivan claims to be this top notch vet but only has a limited amount of experience most of it comming within the last year.

This site has alot of potential, but if you are a new consumer looking to find out information on people you plan to purchase from, my advise to you is to take each post with a grain of salt and call the person your going to deal with to see for yourself what kind of person they are.

P.S There are alot of good companies on this board that have been slammed with no proof, so just do your homework before you do business with people.
This is the pure truth! well said! Fauna has the chance to be as good as kingsnake if its owner see these things and stops it! until then well you guys know where its heading! When i first found out about fauna i really like it until i notice this probelm and i was a victim of the web bashing on fauna! now i may not be perfect and i am not an angel but i try to be fare with all my customers. but i will not steal or chat people out of their money i reather go out of busniess! then do that!

Old 01-20-2009, 07:25 PM   #122
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesplus View Post
This is the pure truth! well said! Fauna has the chance to be as good as kingsnake if its owner see these things and stops it! until then well you guys know where its heading!
Responding to a post written in 2002 that bashes the site, agreeing with it and then adding something about the direction it is heading is hilarious.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:29 PM   #123
ReptileJay
Yeah... no kidding....

Seems like a "Bad Guy" WOULD have a problem with the BOI...
I don't really see any reason for a "good guy" to complain or bring up a 2002 thread...

Digging yourself deeper and deeper Mr. Rivera

Old 01-20-2009, 08:17 PM   #124
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
This is the pure truth! well said! Fauna has the chance to be as good as kingsnake if its owner see these things and stops it! until then well you guys know where its heading! When i first found out about fauna i really like it until i notice this probelm and i was a victim of the web bashing on fauna! now i may not be perfect and i am not an angel but i try to be fare with all my customers. but i will not steal or chat people out of their money i reather go out of busniess! then do that!
Are you bound and determined to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are mentally challenged? Stop posting and ask your Mom for a nice juicebox...it is definitely naptime.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:24 PM   #125
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
a nice juicebox........ naptime.
You pegged my afternoon...

Old 01-20-2009, 09:56 PM   #126
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
You pegged my afternoon...
If you aren't an illiterate thief it's not a bad way to kill a Tuesday. Swap the juicebox for a Boddington's and I'm there

Old 01-21-2009, 02:07 AM   #127
WebSlave
Quote:
If I had acted on your reported posts and done what needed to be done to stop the crap on that thread about you, YOU would be gone from here. It's actually pretty rare for a "spade" to not really get accurately identified as a "spade" in the BOI. And in most cases, the "spade" itself will volunteer that evidence.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!