KINGSNAKE.COM....THE TRUTH - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #1
tim8dena
KINGSNAKE.COM....THE TRUTH

IM SORRY IF THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO POST THIS THEN PLEASE MOVE

MANY HAVE ASKED ME WHY I NO LONGER PLACE ADDS ON KINGSNAKE..I HAVE TRIED TO KEEP THINGS QUIET TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT WITH JEFF AND KINGSNAKE BUT NOW AFTER 3 MONTHS I WANT THE TRUTH TO BE TOLD..

I WAS ORIGINALLY BANNED OR SUSPENDED FOR CIRCUMVENTING ANOTHER MEMBERS SUSPENSION..HOWEVER NO PROOF HAS EVER BEEN SHOWN TO ME..THEN I WAS TOLD VIA JEFF I COULD RE-APPLY IN 3 MONTHS..WELL I DIID LAST WEEK AND I GOT THE SAME RESPONSE

We are denying your request for a classified advertising account
at this time.

After a careful review of documentation provided by our archives, by
other users, or interviews conducted by our staff, it has been
determined that you are in breach of your contract with our business
with the following TOS violations.

Account Sharing
Circumventing Ban

I WAS TOLD VIA THIRD PARTY THAT I HAD BEEN BANNED BECAUSE I STARTED SELLING 07 BABY BALL PYTHON MORPHS IN AUGUST AND THAT I MUST BE SELLING SOMEONE ELSES ANIMALS BECAUSE I DID NOT OFFER THEM IN JULY...GO FIGURE..I DIDNT SEE MANY OTHERS SELLING MORPHS IN JULY EITHER SINCE 80% OF BABIES IN THE USA ARE BORN IN JULY AND YOU WANT A FEW MEALS IN THEM BEFORE THEY ARE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC..
EVEN IF THIS WERE THE CASE IT IS MY RIGHT AS A BUYER TO BUY OTHERS ANIMALS AT WHOLESALE AND RE-SALE AT RETAIL..IF I BOUGHT THEM AND HAVE PROOF I HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO SELL THEM..DOES JEFF AND KINGSNAKE ACTUALLY THINK THAT EVERY ANIMAL SOLD ON KINGSNAKE WAS PRODUCED BY THE ACTUALL BREEDER ..THIS IS HOW WE MAKE MONEY..BREEDING AND BUYING AND SELLING OTHER ANIMALS

I HAVE ASKED THEM MANY TIMES TO PROVE THIS TO ME..THEY DONT EVEN BOTHER TO EMAIL OR CALL ME

I WILL NOT BASH OR DO ANY NAME CALLING ETC HERE AS I FEEL I AM BETTER THEN THAT..MY ONLY REASON FOR POSTING THIS IS SO I CAN ANSWER EVERYONES QUESTIONS ABOUT MY LACK OF POSTING AT KINGSNAKE......

WHEN ONE ASKS ABOUT THE CIRCUMVENTING BAN OF ANOTHER MEMBER I WILL GIVE LIMITED DETAILS..I WILL SAY THIS THAT THE PERSON IN QUESTION WAS SUSPENDED/BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH..SOMEONE ELSE (WHO STILL SELLS ON KINGSNAKE) WAS LYING TO THE PUBLIC AND RIPPING THEM OFF FOR $$$$ ON UNPROVEN ANIMALS AND EVEN USED THE PERSON WHO WAS SUSPENDED NAME ON HIS ADDS TO MAKE EVERYONE THINK THEY WERE INDEED THE SAME ANIMALS....

I AM VERY CAUTIOUS ABOUT THIS POST BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW POLITICAL THE REPTILE WORLD IS..WE HAVE ALL SEEN WHAT HAPPENS WHEN RUMOR MILLS GET STARTED..I HAVE NOT LIED OR ATTEMPTED TO HIDE ANYTHING..I SIMPLY WANTED THE TRUTH TO GET OUT TO THE PUBLIC AND SINCE I AM NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO POST OR CHAT IN THE OPEN FORUMS THERE I NEEDED THIS TO BE HERE..AND WE ALL KNOW THAT STAFF FROM KINGSNAKE VISIT HERE REG TO SEE WHO ELSE THEY CAN BAN

I AM FRUSTRATED WITH THE WHOLE SITUATION..I AM BANNED WITHOUT EVIDENCE AND I AM NOT EVEN OFFERED AN ATTEMPT TO DEFEND MYSELF
IT SEEMS MORE LIKELY TO ME THAT I STEPPED ON SOMEONE ELSES TOES AT KINGSNAKE OR I WAS SELLING MY ANIMALS FOR LESS $$$ THEN THE GUYS IN THE MODS POCKETS OVER THERE

SO IF IT IS TRUE THAT I WAS BANNED FOR SELLING SOMEONE ELSES ANIMAL THEY PRODUCED THEN I GUESS ANYONE ON KINGSNAKE NOW SELLING ANY BALL PYTHON MORPHS THAT HAVE ANY TRACE OF PASTEL IN THEM (BUMBLE BEES..SUPER PASTELS...LEMON BLAST..ETC) IF YOU ARE NOT KEVEN OR GREG GRAZIANI YOU ARE IN DIRECT VIOLATIONS OF KINGSNAKE POLICY AS YOU DID NOT BREED THE ORIGINAL ANIMAL AND YOU ARE NOW SELLING SOMEONE ELSES ORIGINAL LINE

JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH

TIM(PROVIDENCE REPTILES)

Old 10-26-2007, 10:56 AM   #2
SPJ
Let me see if I am following this.
KS banned someone. You ended up buying his animals and listing them for sale. KS then banned you because they did not want you seeling animals that one belonged to someone they banned.
Is that right?

KS is ridiculous at times. I have had ads pulled because they claimed I was not advertising at market price, supposedly double posting (2 seperate animal BP ads but they didn't like one), listing I would take a trade, etc.

If you aren't a favorite over there, you never really know what could cause them to pull your ad, post, or just outright ban you.

Old 10-26-2007, 11:00 AM   #3
tim8dena
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Let me see if I am following this.
KS banned someone. You ended up buying his animals and listing them for sale. KS then banned you because they did not want you seeling animals that one belonged to someone they banned.
Is that right?

KS is ridiculous at times. I have had ads pulled because they claimed I was not advertising at market price, supposedly double posting (2 seperate animal BP ads but they didn't like one), listing I would take a trade, etc.

If you aren't a favorite over there, you never really know what could cause them to pull your ad, post, or just outright ban you.
YOU ARE ON THE MONEY..I BOUGHT FROM A WHOLE SALE LIST JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE DOES AND ATTEMPTED TO SELL THEM ALONG WITH MY ANIMALS I PRODUCED

Old 10-26-2007, 11:21 AM   #4
tim8dena
sad part is if anyone here responds to this they could jepordize thier memberships at kinksnake..they cant take anything else from me..so it looks like fauna is stuck with me (hahahahaha)

tim

Old 10-26-2007, 11:25 AM   #5
Justin Mitcham
Question..when the buyer buys from you did you have them send the cash to you or someone else?
Just seems like there more to this...

Old 10-26-2007, 11:26 AM   #6
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim8dena

I WAS TOLD VIA THIRD PARTY THAT I HAD BEEN BANNED BECAUSE I STARTED SELLING 07 BABY BALL PYTHON MORPHS IN AUGUST AND THAT I MUST BE SELLING SOMEONE ELSES ANIMALS BECAUSE I DID NOT OFFER THEM IN JULY...GO FIGURE..I DIDNT SEE MANY OTHERS SELLING MORPHS IN JULY EITHER SINCE 80% OF BABIES IN THE USA ARE BORN IN JULY AND YOU WANT A FEW MEALS IN THEM BEFORE THEY ARE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC..

This type of anonynous 3rd party information is not allowed on the BOI. Sources must be named.

Old 10-26-2007, 11:27 AM   #7
tim8dena
they send payment to me

thanks tim

Old 10-26-2007, 11:28 AM   #8
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mitcham
Question..when the buyer buys from you did you have them send the cash to you or someone else?
Just seems like there more to this...
Good point. Where you the broker in the deal or did you outright purchase the animals and all monies would now go to you instead of some to the original person?

Old 10-26-2007, 11:30 AM   #9
tim8dena
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
This type of anonynous 3rd party information is not allowed on the BOI. Sources must be named.
if i have to i will delete this part..third party was the original seller banned..if he wants his part out here then i will leave it up to him to post..but with all the political backlash i will talk to him first

Old 10-26-2007, 11:31 AM   #10
tim8dena
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Good point. Where you the broker in the deal or did you outright purchase the animals and all monies would now go to you instead of some to the original person?
all moneys went to me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!