KINGSNAKE.COM....THE TRUTH - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2007, 09:03 PM   #31
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalkreationz
just stop breeding those young males. j/k good luck with that pin. he is one of the best i have seen.
Thanks Bro!!

Old 10-27-2007, 06:55 AM   #32
evansnakes
How about taking off the caps lock?

"SINCE 80% OF BABIES IN THE USA ARE BORN IN JULY"

That is not true. Ball pythons hatch all year round in the United States.

I do not always like what they do but as it says in the contract that you agreed to upon starting use of their site and service, it is their site and they have the right to refuse your business just as you have the right to refuse somebody that wants to buy from you. They have a big issue with people getting banned from their site having buddies sign up and sell the same animals for them. I would bet that is the issue here. BUT, like I said, it is irrelevant. They can refuse you service if they want to.

Old 10-27-2007, 07:00 AM   #33
evansnakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalkreationz
I contacted Jeff Barringer about this, and he sent an email that said it is not his department. Excuse me, I thought he owned the sight.

I had thought that he sold the company but stayed on to work for them.

Old 10-27-2007, 10:33 AM   #34
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes
I had thought that he sold the company but stayed on to work for them.

he owns the company but has staff run different parts of it. Depending on what type of grievance you have with the site is what determines who you need to actually contact to speak with. There is a contact page with a whole list of different departments to choose from.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:15 AM   #35
Golden Gate Geckos
Quote:
Well bottom line is, it is Jeff's site. If he chooses not to let you sell there, then that’s his decision... I am not agreeing or disagreeing with his actions, but it is his site.
Quote:
I do not always like what they do but as it says in the contract that you agreed to upon starting use of their site and service, it is their site and they have the right to refuse your business just as you have the right to refuse somebody that wants to buy from you.
Exactly. Just like when someone is in MY house, they need to abide by MY rules whether you think they're fair or not. KS is Jeff's house.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:52 AM   #36
TheVipersHouse
KS has deffinitly gone down hill .

i know a local breeder ( small time) that recently bought a whole collection of stuff for turn around ..
He decided to apply for Kingsnake account so he went and registered and that was successful , then a day later went and purchased an account to be able to post his ads ..
well he told me as soon as he paid for his account , he could no longer sign into his registered account . he said he had the message "your account has been dissabled for TOS violations ".. ?????????????

I think this is totally funny and stupid at the same time because he has never had an account before , and he didnt register it under any weird names , he just used his actuall name and information ..
they took the money he paid for his account and then banned him and wont return any of his emails asking " Whats Going On ?"..
Im not bashing KS either but i tell you what someone need to get a serious reality check over their .. seems like somone over their has a serious God complex going on ...

Old 10-27-2007, 12:41 PM   #37
tim8dena
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes
How about taking off the caps lock?

"SINCE 80% OF BABIES IN THE USA ARE BORN IN JULY"

That is not true. Ball pythons hatch all year round in the United States.

I do not always like what they do but as it says in the contract that you agreed to upon starting use of their site and service, it is their site and they have the right to refuse your business just as you have the right to refuse somebody that wants to buy from you. They have a big issue with people getting banned from their site having buddies sign up and sell the same animals for them. I would bet that is the issue here. BUT, like I said, it is irrelevant. They can refuse you service if they want to.
80% was just an example..my babies all hatched in july/august..majority of breeders i work with hatch babies in florida between jun and august..that was the point i was trying to make...how can i sell morphs before august if mine were not born yet

as far as your comment(i would bet that is the issue here) that is far from the truth...i bought animals from the same exact wholeseller i had been using and that at least 15 others on kingsnake use and still use

so mr evens do you have any other loving words to accuse
(NOTICE I TOOK THE CAP LOCK OFF FOR YOU)

tim

Old 10-27-2007, 02:13 PM   #38
KelliH
I've been buying and selling on kingsnake.com for close to ten years now have never had any problems at all. In fact it's been quite the opposite as I have made thousands of dollars by advertising there via the classifieds service, and have also made too many business and personal contacts there to count. I am grateful that I am provided such a venue and such a service.

Tim, I might be completely off base here, but I cannot help but wonder if the person that you are being accused of selling for after his account was banned is not someone that is highly disliked by not only kingsnake.com but perhaps even the entire ball python community? The reason I am wondering about this is that for you to be banned for posting this other persons animals (so kingsnake.com says), this person must have a rather high profile reputation over there, otherwise why would the nature of your ads raised any red flags over on kingsnake? I'm not saying you are right or wrong because we are really only hearing one side of this story, but I was just curious about that. Thanks.

Old 10-27-2007, 03:51 PM   #39
tim8dena
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
I've been buying and selling on kingsnake.com for close to ten years now have never had any problems at all. In fact it's been quite the opposite as I have made thousands of dollars by advertising there via the classifieds service, and have also made too many business and personal contacts there to count. I am grateful that I am provided such a venue and such a service.

Tim, I might be completely off base here, but I cannot help but wonder if the person that you are being accused of selling for after his account was banned is not someone that is highly disliked by not only kingsnake.com but perhaps even the entire ball python community? The reason I am wondering about this is that for you to be banned for posting this other persons animals (so kingsnake.com says), this person must have a rather high profile reputation over there, otherwise why would the nature of your ads raised any red flags over on kingsnake? I'm not saying you are right or wrong because we are really only hearing one side of this story, but I was just curious about that. Thanks.
no the person has done quite a bit for the reptile community and still does..he was an active member of kingsnake for years..i dont think you will find to many people out there who have anything negative to say about him..

i also seemed to have a good reputation and place with kingsnake..this is what the entire post was about..yes jeff can allow anyone there he chooses to have..however i feel i have done no wrong and no evidence has ever been brought forward..i was simply denied my account..yes i can walk away but when i feel i have been wronged then all i want to do is speak my side of the story..you stated you made quite a bit of $$$ there and so did i..i have lost several of my customers as many of those customers do not venture here..i was denied the ability to offer my animals for sale with out any provable evidence

tim

Old 10-27-2007, 09:29 PM   #40
KelliH
Thanks for the clarification, Tim. I understand you are upset about this. I wish the person that was originally banned/suspended that you were accused of selling animals for would come forward and post as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!