KINGSNAKE.COM....THE TRUTH - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2007, 05:35 PM   #51
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballroom
Adrian,
Yes,
I am not whining about my suspension.
But since then I and Several of My regular customers and acquaintances have been banned for "Circumventing a ban"
Well Its not cool to gang bang a sale! One animal and 3-5 sellers is idiotic!

Old 10-28-2007, 05:39 PM   #52
Ballroom
Not sure where you got that from my post . but that is not what was going on. I would agree that would not be wise.

Old 10-28-2007, 08:30 PM   #53
tim8dena
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
looks like you have definately misunderstood something in these posts
perhaps you are refering to my part where i mention the rare pythons and 4 different people having them..i simply used that part as example only

just like michael i understand his original suspenion/ban..never truly understod mine..was never given any oprtunity to defend myself and could prove that questioned animals were bought and paid and in my possesion prior to posting on kingsnake..just as michael said some may have still been on his web site..i just checked mine and i have animals on there i sold in august and did not realize they were there still..screw ups can be made..we are all human...

my biggest issue was i did not intentionally circumvent the ban..i only did what i have been doing for several years..buying animals..therefore i accepted the orignal 3 month suspension..i kept everything quiet ..i took it in stride even though i felt i was in the right..the issue is now i still can not get my account back and neither can a few others now..

i can not prove my innocents without oportunity to show evidence..

tim

Old 10-28-2007, 08:33 PM   #54
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
HUH !?!?!
speaking of................. nevermind

Old 10-29-2007, 11:42 AM   #55
evansnakes
Tim, I did not disrepspect you, so get the name right son, it is Evan, not "evens". I do not appreciate that crap. You did exactly what I suggested you did and I knew without saying it or without you saying it exactly who you were referring to because I heard about it from friends of mine. You posted animals for sale that were posted for sale by other people. And they were people who had been suspended/banned. You violated the kingsnake policy and you into trouble for it. Now for the way you posted this thread we'll see if you get back on there.

Also, there are 3 major dealers/exporters in Indonesia that ship the same animals (chondro, montiors, tokays, boelens, etc.) to many different people here in the USA. So when you say there are only so many of certain animals and they all came from the same person, that is just your ignorance and lack of knowlegde of this business. Perhaps if you asked the people you were buying from for more information you would learn these things instead of posting mis-information here. As for the African animals (which you swicthed Africa and Indonesia in the same sentence, they are different places you know) the guys you are talking about in Florida usually go through another friend of mine and those dealings are completely different than Indonesia.

Michael Cole is a good guy and I have never heard anyone say a bad word about him. In fact I have a few good friends who deal with him quite often and they are always happy with the dealings. I myself just dealt with him again at this past Tinley Park show and I find he is always easy to deal with and a good guy. Whatever his situation with kingsnake is/was I sure he will get it figured out.

Old 10-29-2007, 12:09 PM   #56
tim8dena
mr Evens...you did not attac me?..you basically called me a liar
(They have a big issue with people getting banned from their site having buddies sign up and sell the same animals for them. I would bet that is the issue here. BUT, like I said, it is irrelevant. They can refuse you service if they want to.)

i explained many times yes i got banned for something i did not feel i did wrong..i bought animals that were on a wholesale list..i accepted the original ban but i do not understand my permanant ban..i was told i could return in 3 months...no bashing or anything..i was honest and upfront..i didnt sell for my buddy as you call it..seems as though now you have taken this time to attac me again..

now you try to belittle me in public..i simply responded to your original bashing of me..see its there in quotes above

tim

Old 10-29-2007, 03:10 PM   #57
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim8dena
i explained many times yes i got banned for something i did not feel i did wrong..i bought animals that were on a wholesale list..i accepted the original ban but i do not understand my permanant ban..i was told i could return in 3 months...

No, you yourself said that KS told you that you could "re-apply" in 3 months. They did not say that you were guaranteed that you could return in 3 months and get the account back - only that you could re-apply for an account. It would seem the person running the classifieds decided to not accept your application for whatever reason.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:08 PM   #58
evansnakes
And still you do the disrespecting of my name. I guess since your an irrelevant, small time, know nothing, re-seller of other people's animals and you like to screw with others names, from now on I think everyone will recognize when I refer to you I will call you Shite. How about that? Do you prefer that name? Because My name is not "evens" and after I asked you once not to call me that you have to be clever and do it again. YOUR posts here genius are the reason they will keep you banned from kingsnake. And somebody else will make the money selling Mike and Neils' animals instead of you.

So Shite, please tell us more about how only one person in the country sells those African animals from Indonesia. You are not smart.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:44 PM   #59
shrap
Member A: Booger Head.

Member B: Bigger Booger Head.

Member A: Even Bigger Booger Head.

Member B: Biggest Booger Head.

That about sums it up.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:51 PM   #60
evansnakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Member A: Booger Head.

Member B: Bigger Booger Head.

Member A: Even Bigger Booger Head.

Member B: Biggest Booger Head.

That about sums it up.

Wow. You are as smart as a 4 year with downs' syndrome. Congrats.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!