KINGSNAKE.COM....THE TRUTH - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:53 PM   #61
evansnakes
Before you say anything, it should say "4 year old", I am having trouble with my keyboard

Old 10-29-2007, 05:56 PM   #62
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes
Wow. You are as smart as a 4 year with downs' syndrome. Congrats.
Of all of the ignorant things that I have seen you post here, that is one of the greatest.

Evan, this is a time to step away from the keyboard and count to 1,000,000 before you post again.

Old 10-29-2007, 07:03 PM   #63
snake5007
Quote:
And a four year old with downes syndrome has more intelligence than what you are showing. Get ready to step up and claim your darwin award, you've earned it.

Old 10-29-2007, 07:15 PM   #64
Wilomn
Quote:
evens, you're an idiot.

Old 10-29-2007, 07:19 PM   #65
Mattsgecko
I left for Mexico for 9 weeks and ask KS to put a hold on my account and they refused to do so. I told them it was impossible for me to post ads since I was going to be out of the country and they didn't care. They don't care about individuals just the money. Crap if you ask me.
Just me .02
Matt White

Old 10-29-2007, 07:30 PM   #66
shrap
Quote:
You just illustrated my point to a T.

Old 10-29-2007, 08:51 PM   #67
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsgecko
I left for Mexico for 9 weeks and ask KS to put a hold on my account and they refused to do so. I told them it was impossible for me to post ads since I was going to be out of the country and they didn't care. They don't care about individuals just the money. Crap if you ask me.
Just me .02
Matt White

So you expected them to not charge you for that particular nine weeks of the year you had paid for because you decided to go out of town? They would have every person that has an account asking for a hold during the off season

Get a clue

Old 10-29-2007, 09:50 PM   #68
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsgecko
Just me .02
Matt White

Gee.. if I paid for a year's membership at a gym and didn't expect to use more than 1 month of that time, do you REALLY think they would be ever so kind as to carry over the "unused" portion for however many years until all of the original 12 months of what I paid for was actually used up?? get real.

Why did you buy an account if you weren't going to be around to use it?

Old 10-29-2007, 11:29 PM   #69
tim8dena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
No, you yourself said that KS told you that you could "re-apply" in 3 months. They did not say that you were guaranteed that you could return in 3 months and get the account back - only that you could re-apply for an account. It would seem the person running the classifieds decided to not accept your application for whatever reason.
again that is the question..what is the reason

tim

Old 10-30-2007, 12:29 AM   #70
tim8dena
Quote:
And still you do the disrespecting of my name. I guess since your an irrelevant, small time, know nothing, re-seller of other people's animals and you like to screw with others names, from now on I think everyone will recognize when I refer to you I will call you Shite. How about that? Do you prefer that name? Because My name is not "evens" and after I asked you once not to call me that you have to be clever and do it again. YOUR posts here genius are the reason they will keep you banned from kingsnake. And somebody else will make the money selling Mike and Neils' animals instead of you.

So Shite, please tell us more about how only one person in the country sells those African animals from Indonesia. You are not smart.
well i thought for a while before i responded to your words of kindness..but i noticed this time you actually gave me a compliment and called me a genius instead of a liar...so since now im a know-nothing,re-seller of other peoples animals and you seem to think you are EVAN ALMIGHTY..(noticed i spelled it correctly for you)

as far as you keep refering to me switching indo and africa in the same sentence why dont you look closly..i was only quoting what been had typed by ben cole in a prior response..but them again im the idiot etc

i am a very easy going person but for some reason you mr evan(again spelled correctly)seem to think you are better then me and that you can attac me at will....out of 69 repsonses everyone but you and keith are the only ones to want to start issues..

i didnt call you out..you called me..you speek to me like you are some big bad man or something..you refered to me as (SON) and only my father and my grandfather ever had the right to call me son and they have both passed on..
even now i have no issues with you evan.but i feel you have crossed the line 1 to many times..anyone can bully another on the internet..if you want to drop it here then fine with me..this is childish and stupid and you have changed the entire reason for this post...however if you feel you have some thing to prove then i am always here
my address is
5641 crescent loop
winter haven fl 33884
my # is 863-651-7799

as far as im concerned evan this is over between you and i..if you want to keep it up then thats up to you..remember im only passive for a while

tim

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!