KINGSNAKE.COM....THE TRUTH - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-30-2007, 01:26 AM   #71
Suncoast Herpetological
Tim

In all the hub hub of the last page or so, one question that was asked remains unanswered.

Have you sent Damon any payments towards the Retic?

Old 10-30-2007, 01:44 AM   #72
tim8dena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Tim

In all the hub hub of the last page or so, one question that was asked remains unanswered.

what?

Old 10-30-2007, 03:23 AM   #73
Seamus Haley
Quote:
So you expected them to not charge you for that particular nine weeks of the year you had paid for because you decided to go out of town? They would have every person that has an account asking for a hold during the off season

Get a clue
"Hello, Kingsnake? Yes, I just finished placing my ads for the day, it took me thirty five minutes. I'd like my account put on hold till I relist them tomorrow. Thanks."

A one year membership could span a career if you type fast enough.

Old 10-30-2007, 05:26 AM   #74
snake5007
Quote:
Tim

Are you thinking of Rick here? Or do you know something we don't?

Old 10-30-2007, 08:07 AM   #75
evansnakes
Tim, you posted this thread crying about how you were treated while conveniently leaving the facts out of the story. Did you think that people would jump to your side and not have the right to question you about what you posted since we know you are leaving facts out? Grow up. I never called you a liar. I said that I thought there was more to it and there was. You left out the fact that you posted for sale other people's animals that were at the same time posted for sale by them. That is a clear violation of the site policy. Simple. You can piss and moan all day but that is just the facts of the deal.

You are so passive you want to have a fist fight over a post on an internet forum? Again, nice.

It was your post that the animals being imported were only available through 1 person. Another fictious comment. It was your posts that changed as the thread went on and the story with it. It was very cool of Michael Cole to come on and defend you which you should thank him for, but you still made a mistake you refuse to stand up for. Apologize to kingsnake for being stupid and maybe you will get back on. It is their site to do with as they please. It is not an open forum but a privately owned for business site. You agreed to a contract before you started posted ads and now you are basically saying, "whah, I am mad because I did something they told me not to do and now they are punishing me for it and because of that they are bad guys and I will run and slam them on a competing site." That is what you are doing, like it or not. Do they have a long list of terms of service, yes. Did you agree to follow them and then violate them, yes. Take ownership in your mistakes and stop blaming everybody else.

I called you "son" and "shite" which were no less disrespectful than purposely mispelling my name. You started the personal attacks and you started the name calling and now you are crying about that as well. Take some credit for starting a thread you shouldn't have, starting a pissing match with me and being stupid. Those are the things you have done here.

As for those of you making a big deal out of a joke, grow up. I have seen you all post much worse and with much more nasty intent. Especially the troll with the 8,000,000 negative rep points. Way to go! Why do you even post here anymore when you never have a relevant comment and just go where the fights are to encourage more problems? Kudos to Rich for banning you over and over again knowing you will pay his bills in fines and keep coming back.

Jim, the psot you warned me for was not about the site or person involved in this thread so I am not sure why you took issue with me saying "friends" since it had nothing to do with the two parties in the thread but somebody else.

Old 10-30-2007, 08:26 AM   #76
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Tim

Never thought I would have to make a post like this but I got this thread confused with the HEH thread. Sorry for the confusion guys

Old 10-30-2007, 08:33 AM   #77
tim8dena
Quote:
Never thought I would have to make a post like this but I got this thread confused with the HEH thread. Sorry for the confusion guys
well thank you for correcting that..i looked all through the post and couldnt find that question anywhere
let alone any records of oweing damon

thanks tim

Old 10-30-2007, 08:59 AM   #78
tim8dena
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes
Tim, you posted this thread crying about how you were treated while conveniently leaving the facts out of the story. Did you think that people would jump to your side and not have the right to question you about what you posted since we know you are leaving facts out? Grow up. I never called you a liar. I said that I thought there was more to it and there was. You left out the fact that you posted for sale other people's animals that were at the same time posted for sale by them. That is a clear violation of the site policy. Simple. You can piss and moan all day but that is just the facts of the deal.

You are so passive you want to have a fist fight over a post on an internet forum? Again, nice.

It was your post that the animals being imported were only available through 1 person. Another fictious comment. It was your posts that changed as the thread went on and the story with it. It was very cool of Michael Cole to come on and defend you which you should thank him for, but you still made a mistake you refuse to stand up for. Apologize to kingsnake for being stupid and maybe you will get back on. It is their site to do with as they please. It is not an open forum but a privately owned for business site. You agreed to a contract before you started posted ads and now you are basically saying, "whah, I am mad because I did something they told me not to do and now they are punishing me for it and because of that they are bad guys and I will run and slam them on a competing site." That is what you are doing, like it or not. Do they have a long list of terms of service, yes. Did you agree to follow them and then violate them, yes. Take ownership in your mistakes and stop blaming everybody else.

I called you "son" and "shite" which were no less disrespectful than purposely mispelling my name. You started the personal attacks and you started the name calling and now you are crying about that as well. Take some credit for starting a thread you shouldn't have, starting a pissing match with me and being stupid. Those are the things you have done here.

As for those of you making a big deal out of a joke, grow up. I have seen you all post much worse and with much more nasty intent. Especially the troll with the 8,000,000 negative rep points. Way to go! Why do you even post here anymore when you never have a relevant comment and just go where the fights are to encourage more problems? Kudos to Rich for banning you over and over again knowing you will pay his bills in fines and keep coming back.

Jim, the psot you warned me for was not about the site or person involved in this thread so I am not sure why you took issue with me saying "friends" since it had nothing to do with the two parties in the thread but somebody else.
again i see you are so one sided that i am basically waisting my time..i didnt threaten you to a fist fight..i gave you my personal info incase you wanted to discus etc and to show you im not hiding behind anything(noticed i stated this argument was childish etc)..you personally attaced me several times..my first time misspelling your name wan not on purpose..total accident..but when you attcked i again i merely replied...

i didnt come and whine etc as you put it..but im sure you will cont to beleive this since you stated earlier that you know the whole situation..your quote here(You did exactly what I suggested you did and I knew without saying it or without you saying it exactly who you were referring to because I heard about it from friends of mine)so im sure you got all facts 100% via word of mouth etc......

as previously stated i was banned for selling another persons animals...i stated that myself..even though i felt the ban was wrong..it was an accident and i was not given chance to defend it.. but i did accept the suspension and went on with my life

just as ignorance is no reason when breaking the law..if i get a speeding ticked for going 45 in a 35 even if i didnt see the sign i am still guilty..i pay my ticket and go on with life..i am not punished for the rest of my life...

when i replied to kingsnake i was still told the same thing( i am circumventing ban)..i never bashed them or anything..so if you feel that way i am sorry but as far as your responses go ...it basically shows the type of person you are..i have seen so many people say positive things about your animals etc only also to hear you are a (hot head)..its kind of like a play boy bunnie with rotten teeth

again i accepted the orignal ban and went on...as far as not revealing the entire situation etc as you put it..i did not want to bring michael into the mix of this..i did not bring him into it his name was mentioned by another post..

and im sorry evan if you feel i was saying thier was only one supplier from indo..that was not what i said..if so then just like your (4 year old comment) it was a typo..i was only using it as an example..

tim

Old 10-30-2007, 10:09 AM   #79
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes
You left out the fact that you posted for sale other people's animals that were at the same time posted for sale by them.
Did he though? I've been trying to follow the thread and believe I have the gist of it, but I have been given two, maybe even three different impressions based on some of the posts and I am unable to sort out which one is the truth.

Situation A: User One gets their account yanked for whatever reason and is unable to use the classifieds, so User Two begins posting ads for animals in the posession of User One, who will be drop shipping in the event of purchase. The animals are never in the posession of User Two.

That would be a clear violation of KS's policies as stated and a suspension for user two would be logical and justified.

Situation B: User One gets their account yanked for whatever reason but continues to sell their animals through other venues. Wholesale lists, other websites, shows and preexisting contacts. User Two purchases animals from User One and, now in posession and as the legal owner of the stock, decides to resell it and lists it on Kingsnake. KS's moderators were aware that the banned User One was the previous owner or dealt in that kind of stock, make an assumption about who owns the animals and enforce a suspension.

Basically a misunderstanding that didn't actually involve any violations of KS's stated policies and should have been able to be cleared up with a little communication.

Both of the above situations are, of course, filtered through the basic policy of any non-government business, where they have the right to refuse service for any or no reason to anyone. I'd hope that anyone running a business would have some sense of perspective and reason and not start tossing bans out to anyone even remotely associated with someone who was already kicked, but on the flipside, reputation and association do matter and people are constantly drawing up "sides" when there's conflict of any sort.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:36 AM   #80
doyle033
i can understand both sides i guess, on the one hand ks.com is a private business and can refuse service to anyone. on the other hand, the TS states that this is a misunderstanding and has been banned with no opportunity to state their side. the only sticking point i have is how much paid time did the banned user have left on his account. if he paid for a service then in my opinion he should be able to either use the service or be shown PROOF POSITIVE that he violated the rules. OR a refund of the unused money. maybe i missed this in the posts somewhere, or maybe kingsnake doesn't work that way, not sure, i am not a user there. but i assume you pay some sort of monthly or annual fee, if he was banned with no way to state his case, should he not get a refund of the unused portion?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!