Info Kingsnake.com needs to contact its customers! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:48 AM   #11
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Trying to understand why it was necessary to start a new thread this evening when you posted this very information on one of the existing threads this afternoon?
Correction.

I just finished viewing all the new posts for today a noticed that you post on three threads before starting this new one. I can understand being frustrated with a particular situation but you are going a little overboard here. Keep it to one thread please.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:53 AM   #12
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by molurusbreedingcente View Post
I am not sure what you mean by spamming the BOI isn't that when one does that without the knowledge of where it is sent. I have closely read all of the posts and agree with most of them. I see 1 or 2 a week complaining about kingsnake.com. All I did is call Austin and find out some information that I had not seen posted before. As I said it really makes no difference to me if people support Kingsnake or not, the Better Business in Austin does not lie about the record. Apparently many complaints have been lodged against kingsnake.com
It's SPAM when you post the same blasted post in several threads. Even posting the same damned post several times in individual threads.

Here, take three days off and think about why this might piss people off when you do something like that. If you come back and pull the same stunt again, you will be banned PERMANENTLY...

Now I've got to go through threads and delete all that crap you posted in duplicate posts.

Thanks bunches, fella.......

Old 01-15-2009, 12:54 AM   #13
Rextiles
I even received an unwarranted email from this guy (which I'm sure he sent it through here) espousing the same crap. If that isn't spam, then I don't what is.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:02 AM   #14
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rextiles View Post
I even received an unwarranted email from this guy (which I'm sure he sent it through here) espousing the same crap. If that isn't spam, then I don't what is.
If that happens again when that member is reinstated, please let me know. That sort of activity if not appropriate on this site.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:07 AM   #15
Rextiles
Actually, it did come from this site, I just didn't pay too much attention to it at first until I saw the rest of these threads popping up and decided to say something about the email I received. I blocked out my actual email address with X's.

Quote:
Received: from imta02.westchester.pa.mail.comcast.net ([76.96.62.21])
by alnrmxc19.comcast.net (alnrmxc19) with ESMTP
id <20090114235655a19007hehke>; Wed, 14 Jan 2009 23:56:55 +0000
X-Originating-IP: [76.96.62.21]
Received: from host.herpnet.com ([208.43.121.236])
by IMTA02.westchester.pa.mail.comcast.net with comcast
id 3bwu1b00o567Ra802bwwnf; Wed, 14 Jan 2009 23:56:56 +0000
X-Authority-Analysis: v=1.0 c=1 a=FRgUWbiVSUkA:10 a=YhEr-8JiAAAA:8
a=XirhiR9pAAAA:8 a=dGYgLyWoQXpe4YLqKewA:9 a=XE6OG72OTuKe5Ji2aPkA:7
a=Dlv3mnx6w4Af_3ocP8ofcc1i2_kA:4 a=XF7b4UCPwd8A:10 a=xj04XRBBU10A:10
a=PrHvf4CcapEA:10 a=Dac8-PizcwgDp316:21 a=sXKKtMyoDoVxbl_q:21
Received: from fauna by host.herpnet.com with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <junk@faunaclassifieds.com>)
id 1LNFbR-0000c4-Fz
for XXXXXXXX@comcast.net; Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:56:53 -0600
To: XXXXXXXX@comcast.net
Subject: Credit Card abuse by Kingsnake.com
X-PHP-Script: www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/sendmessage.php for 71.212.143.197
From: "molurusbreedingcente @ FaunaClassifieds" <wlamore@msn.com>
Message-ID: <20090114235653.f70bd6901842@www.faunaclassifieds. com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: vBulletin Mail via PHP
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:56:53 -0600
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - host.herpnet.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - comcast.net
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [32025 32027] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - faunaclassifieds.com

This is a message from molurusbreedingcente at FaunaClassifieds ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email molurusbreedingcente, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...member&u=26523

OR, by email:
mailto:wlamore@msn.com

This is the message:

Jeff Barringer' information I got from the better business bureau in Austin Texas and his company has a rating of F! He never responds to their inquiry which is typical of Jeff. I submitted my online order form that took my credit card number and never contacted me about it when I asked when it would be processed. This is credit card fraud and he should not be selling t-shirts and other items online using credit cards or checks. He is stealing your information. I filled out a complainant with Texas Attorney Generals Office online after speaking with and agent for them. www.texasattorneygeneralsoffice.gov and went to consumer and then to file a complaint about not receiving communication after they got my credit card number. Jeff's information is Onlinehobbyist.com,Inc. telephone:1-512-791-6536 he most likely will not answer due to he screens all his calls and they go to a message center. The better business bureau is not very good to get any investigatory action for credit card fraud or discrimination. The more people contact them they may shut down kingsnake.com for fraud and discrimination even though Jeff repeatedly claims it is a "private site" that he owns. Yes he owns it but selling to the public is not private!
Longmont, Colorado
molurusbreedingcenter@msn.com

Old 01-26-2009, 03:55 PM   #16
molurusbreedingcente
you are correct, I should not have started a new thread since there are at least 3 with the same complaints. I did not realize that this was occuring when I posted to each site. I was waiting to see my BOI appear as I remember and did not see it so I kept posting the same information. I am new to the site and have been out of this type of site. We did not have boards like this when I was working with breading herps at the Dallas Reptile Department in the 70's. Are you not being a little harsh on a newbie attempting a for the first time posting?
Are there no 2nd chances in this world anymore or?

Old 01-26-2009, 04:55 PM   #17
Rextiles
Quote:
Are you serious?!?
I would undoubtedly say that you being able to post here again, despite your actions which got you banned in the first place, is a second chance! So, what exactly are your complaining about?

Old 01-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #18
reptile_jones
Quote:
you are correct, I should not have started a new thread since there are at least 3 with the same complaints. I did not realize that this was occuring when I posted to each site. I was waiting to see my BOI appear as I remember and did not see it so I kept posting the same information. I am new to the site and have been out of this type of site. We did not have boards like this when I was working with breading herps at the Dallas Reptile Department in the 70's. Are you not being a little harsh on a newbie attempting a for the first time posting?
The date for this post(01-26-2009, 04:55 PM) your Join Date: Dec 2005, & Posts: #97. Maybe I miss something.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:15 PM   #19
molurusbreedingcente
No complaints, just letting this forum know I did not intentionally attempt to cause a problem. Consider this thread as closed. Thanks

Old 01-26-2009, 09:16 PM   #20
jasballs
Quote:
No complaints, just letting this forum know I did not intentionally attempt to cause a problem. Consider this thread as closed. Thanks

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=78314

LMFAO!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!